X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

I guess this belongs in the Politics Section

I'm generally pretty calm and it takes plenty to get a rise out of me - but this video managed it in about 2 minutes. Not only a big f8ck you to beck for being the most illiterate piece of garbage to fall onto a news set, I can't believe a News channel (even as fucked as Fox) would allow and air this rubbish.

To call another country's most sacred river a disease......... words fail me.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: I guess this belongs in the Politics Section

i fucking can not stand that coarse, ignoramus glenn beck (and that whole gang). fuck him. this is an outrage.
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Celebrating ignorance in the year 2010 is confounding to say the least, and I am not in any way trying to excuse this segment, it's wrong and inapropriate.

The thing is, from what I gather, is 90% of Beck's audience are far right frustrated neo-cons who tune in to Beck for entertainment purposes, that is to say they don't take what he says literally...I'm probably grossly generalizing here, but that's my take on the guy, and maybe even on the channel as a whole, but don't watch it enough to really say (regarding the fox news in general).

The reason I think that is a good friend of mine whose dad is a Dr. and good a good guy watches Beck most days, and laughs...personally I don't find him entertaining of funny, but there you have it.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Sorry, didn't see anything really objectionable (although I'm about as PC as a Dice Clay and Doug Stanhope lovechild). He said it sounded like a disease. Ganges. Gangrene. Gangliosidosis. C'mon. Whatever.

One side note, what I think bothers me the most is to hear that the Ganges is considered a 'sacred' river and yet is arguably one of the most polluted rivers in the world, with it being exposed to raw sewage and human waste, ad nauseum. I just figure if something is sacred, it would be treated as such.

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

Also, I'm of the impression that neocons don't really care all that much about Beck as they do with Hannity. I think Beck's following is more in tune with social conservatism (i.e. Fuckabee, Palin, etc...).
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

O'Rielly
            Beck
            Limbaugh
            Maddow
            Olbermann
            Stewart
            Colbert

They are the all the same.. All they do is lie all day.

On this particular issue though Beck does go above and beyond his regular stupidity. This is how you can recognize the people who are losing an argument. They only have outlandish personal insults because they lack the brain power and facts to have a sensable argument. It is a means of last resort in my opinion to sway the public perception. He is basically trying to keep the rats on a sinking ship by telling you it is scary outside the US even though it is cheaper ... and again implying that the US is the best place to live on Earth. Both facts are fundamentally wrong.

When will the "real media" return??

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman

This is how you can recognize the people who are losing an argument. They only have outlandish personal insults because they lack the brain power and facts to have a sensable argument.
              the truth is out there at last!
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

O'Rielly
                He is basically trying to keep the rats on a sinking ship by telling you it is scary outside the US even though it is cheaper ... and again implying that the US is the best place to live on Earth. Both facts are fundamentally wrong.

When will the "real media" return??
                wtf

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

^^You see case in point.

No Facts
                  No Links
                  No Credibility.

What are you disputing Florida?

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

I'll presume your half mutated smiley was adding a sense of sarcasm / humor to your response.

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                    Sorry, didn't see anything really objectionable (although I'm about as PC as a Dice Clay and Doug Stanhope lovechild). He said it sounded like a disease. Ganges. Gangrene. Gangliosidosis. C'mon. Whatever.

One side note, what I think bothers me the most is to hear that the Ganges is considered a 'sacred' river and yet is arguably one of the most polluted rivers in the world, with it being exposed to raw sewage and human waste, ad nauseum. I just figure if something is sacred, it would be treated as such.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

I'm over your anti-american rhetoric.

simple as that.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

I'm not anti American.. I'm anti-american foreign policy. I'm Anti- Propaganda. Don't get confused I'm not anti-american at all.

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

sorry but that's utter bullshit

you communicate anit-american propaganda (to use a word you're so fond of) all the time.

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

First off you're Bullshit.

You know I honestly thought that once Obama was in power and let everyone down I figured we would all be on the same team. All you democrats who used to hate Bush because of the wars now love Obama because of them. It truly is the strangest thing to watch.

No I do not submit to Propaganda because that would imply that I am trying to manipulate people. I'm trying to inform them of the Propaganda that is taking place. There is a difference. The brainwashing that has taken place over the last decade is extreme. I mean shit nobody knows why we are in Iraq yet some support the killing the civilians. Shock and Awe was an adrenaline rush to watch (I must admit I am guilty as well of this), because I never realized in my head that there were actually families and human beings on the other end of those bombs. It is because of the desensitization from the propaganda.

I hope this enlightened you.

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

You know I honestly thought that once Obama was in power and let everyone down I figured we would all be on the same team.
                              This is telling.

Comment

Working...