X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: I guess this belongs in the Politics Section

Yes I agree it is telling. Telling you that I hoped that in Obama's failure it would bring the left and the right together to realize that most issues discussed today aren't left or right but American issues. I was hoping that Bush lovers would see how Bush turned out ot be a disaster and when Obama became the disaster everyone would be in agreement that Politicians are liarsthat would be one thing in common). The fact that the the US would be better off with an average accountant or production worker than these politicians. The average person has a conscience where these guys don't. Just an end to justify the means. Human life and human rights typically hit the back burner to things such as margins and bonuses.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008

verily, there's such treason in high places. it has got to stop\

when will humanity learn that he and the planet are one, -/- and that we initiate our own cataclysms

happy earth day btw.
      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

glenn beck is a cunt, end of

Comment

• Highsteppa
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2005

I really don't think Beck really believes half the shit he's saying - I've seen his show twice and it's like really bad high school drama club improv with random word association.

I've read somewhere that he used to be a comedian? So what's so say he's not pulling an Andy Kaufman?

Comment

• Shpira
            Angry Boy Child
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by runningman
            Yes I agree it is telling. Telling you that I hoped that in Obama's failure it would bring the left and the right together to realize that most issues discussed today aren't left or right but American issues. I was hoping that Bush lovers would see how Bush turned out ot be a disaster and when Obama became the disaster everyone would be in agreement that Politicians are liarsthat would be one thing in common). The fact that the the US would be better off with an average accountant or production worker than these politicians. The average person has a conscience where these guys don't. Just an end to justify the means. Human life and human rights typically hit the back burner to things such as margins and bonuses.

I think both you and florida are over simplifying things. . .there is no room for personal feelings in politics. Morals...a leader cannot afford to have morals. Politics is a zero sum game and every leader is there to assure that his country wins. And that is how it should be...the problem is that the US system is broken. Private and corporate interests have been allowed to grow in power so much so that pressure groups with large finance can now trump national interests in Washington. this is the real problem. Starting from the military industrial complex, to banks, to Israeli lobby...all these groups are going diametrically against US national interests yet they remain extremely influential due to the large financial backing they provide to politicians. No politician is immune when the system itself is fucked up.
            The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
            Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

^thanks for the lesson, I would agree with your points. As for over simplifying, I'm trying to speak RM's language when addressing him (know your audience).

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

That is disgustingly insulting
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...