X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

This Arizona immigration law really PISSES ME OFF

Hey white folks: would you submit to a law that allowed US police to detain you at will and provide proof that you belong here in an effort to combat white crime?

This is what Arizona just did, except with Hispanics. I can see how this is going to go:

Gee, Officer Bob, how can you tell if there is "probable cause" to detain the guy as a suspected illegal?

"Well see, they usually have this dark skin. They look real Mexican. And sometimes they jabber back and forth real funny in this language that ain't American. Those people probably don't belong here."

I'm all for comprehensive border control reform to stem the tide of illegal immigrants, but you would think conservatives - who scream bloody murder at the drop of a hat about the state intruding on their rights - would be highly concerned about setting a precedent of legalizing racial profiling. Is this what the Constitution was all about? The same people who lambast Obama as an intrusive Communist are now supporting this.

Oh, I forgot. Here in America, the right supports Constitutional rights for all citizens - as long as they look and act white.
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav
  • Cj Tari
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Nov 2004

Re: This Arizona immigration law really PISSES ME OFF

its really a damn shame, thank you Arizona for setting us back another 100 years.

oh and also, the first thing that came to mind was how RM was complaining about getting searched in airports with those scanners. But oh well, i guess being a latino doesnt really count, they can search our asses all they want, i mean, because if your skin is brown, then you must be an illegal inmigrant.

cheers for Arizona.
    ..:: listen :: react ::..
    http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
    http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
    http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

On a side note, my first Arizona experience ever, some friends of mine and I drove down to Yuma to take my buddies boat out and do some wakeboarding in the desert on the river... On our way back (I'll never forget it) off the freeway were a long line of illegals sitting on a curb (this is the desert keep in mind) probably about 75, and several SUV's etc. They all had their hands cuffed or zip-tied behind their back, it was wild to see in real life.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

If federal government is in default on its “protection against invasion” responsibility, this could empower the state to resort to self-help. Until the federal government starts addressing this problem, states like Arizona will do just about whatever they can to stop illegal entry into this country, including passing harsh laws like this. Said another way, if the federal government did something about illegal immigration, such laws would be unnecessary.

If you didn't know already, this bill passed in recognition of the fatal shooting of Robert Krentz, an old rancher whose killer entered illegally from Mexico. Further, the police themselves have been under siege, where numerous officers have been killed by illegal immigrants in that state. Pheonix is the friggin kindapping capital in the United States. And you've got problems with the drug cartels running back and forth, fucking things up and making for very bad days down towards the southern border. It's "subtle chaos" to quote a longtime friend who lives in Tuscon.

I don't have any one opinion on the particular clauses themselves, but from what I can tell, this law will be largely ineffective in suffocating illegal immigration. I think a better plan is to make the taking of any benefits of a non-citizen incredibly difficult, if not non-existent. I think there should be high penalties on businesses who take advantage of criminals for their businesses.

All this aside, how is this different than what ICE does? How is it possible that the federal government has the 'know-how' to stem the problem, but the state of Arizona, who is clearly in the midst of a serious serious crisis, does not? Someone explain to me how you can combat the problem of illegal immigration and not profile? It's not like we have african or nordic people walking across the southern border all the time.

oh oh, wait. wrong forum.

I think any foreigner should be able to come here illegally, break the immigration laws, and stay here forever. I'm outraged that Arizona is attempting to enforce the law. I mean, what is this, Mexico?
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

I am against any law that limits people to be free in mind, body and spirit. So obviously I would be against this. This is what I don''t understand about Canada and the US. We are countries made by immigrants and then what do we do? We limit immigration. It is completely ass backwards.

Welcome back Slava.. God answered my prayers from the other thread.

Comment

• CircleGuy
            Banned
            • Jan 2010

runningman you are right, our country is made up of immigrants. however, most of the European immigrants that came to the US had applied for citizenship in a legal manner. there probably were people who entered the country illegally but that is just wrong. i'm really against paying for medical coverage, food stamps and other public services for people who should not be in our country in the first place. those programs were not meant for those people

Comment

• PROG
              Gold Gabber
              • Aug 2005

if you dress like those dudes at Home Depot, you should be asked if you're legal here. I don't see a problem with that..

Comment

• labmonkey
                Addiction started
                • Apr 2005

Ari-zona or Nazi-zona?
                "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• Cj Tari
                  MCast Resident DJ
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by PROG
                  if you dress like those dudes at Home Depot, you should be asked if you're legal here. I don't see a problem with that..
                  so, if you are a contractor you are an illegal immigrant?

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

^ I think he was saying if you dress like you work at home depot, you should be asked if you're legal.
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• chunky
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by CircleUP
                      i'm really against paying for medical coverage, food stamps and other public services for people who should not be in our country in the first place. those programs were not meant for those people
                      Are you against paying medical coverage, food stamps and public services for American Indians to?
                      Originally posted by res0nat0r
                      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

Chunky... please

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by chunky
                          Are you against paying medical coverage, food stamps and public services for American Indians to?
                          That has no bearing on whether foreigners who enter this country through subversive means, who enter this country illegally, should have access to such programs.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• etincelles
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2005

Just my two cents, but there really has to be a balance between allowing immigration and not allowing it. In my opinion it is quite out of control therefore something needs to be done. Whether or not this will work is yet to be seen.

You can be all Politically Correct about it, but some of the side effects of immigration can and do include those same people being exploited by companies/individuals for their own profits; taxpayers having to pay for the illegal's healthcare and education for their children; and of course, crime.

This measure is similar to what Italy did last year but again whether it will work or not remains to be seen.
                            It's an unfortunate fact that there are only so many resources to go around now.

Comment

• Cj Tari
                              MCast Resident DJ
                              • Nov 2004

this if funny, and very true at the same time...

carton_el_paso.jpg

the other cop is just saying "get out of the car with your hands on your head"

Comment

Working...