X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cj Tari
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Nov 2004

Re: This Arizona immigration law really PISSES ME OFF

im thinking the guns must of given their immigration status right away.

"According to Villar, the deputy, 53-year-old Louie Puroll, was patrolling the desert alone when he found bales of marijuana and was confronted by five suspected undocumented immigrants around 4:30 p.m. Two were apparently armed with rifles."

hey who knows, maybe they were pretty cool until he asked about their papers, then all shit broke loose.
    ..:: listen :: react ::..
    http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
    http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
    http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• Kiff
      Getting Somewhere
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
      .....these are just normal hard working Mexicans with families most of them... not criminals and not looking to cause trouble....
      Last time I looked, breaking a law makes one a criminal. According to this logic, someone could go and get totally shitcanned and drive all over the highway all they want and shouldn't be arrested or pulled over, after all they are just normal hard working Americans with families most of them...not criminals and not looking to cause trouble.
      I'm just blown away by how many people are so obsessed with being politically correct over upholding the law.
      “Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. I think...I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check.” - MC Escher

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

update:

Of THOSE changes aren't 'satisfactory', then I honestly don't know what would be without making this law useless.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

^ I was responding to the notion that most of the Mexicans that cross the border for work are by and large not looking to shoot an officer of the law.

And yes, being in America without a green card or citizenship is against the law...

...I thought that went without saying 6 pages in to the conversation.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

The AZ law is not about race or an attack on legal immigrants. It's about one thing only: making immigration enforcement a reality. Time for a national debate: do we want to enforce US immigration laws? If so, the Arizona law is a necessary and lawful tool for doing so. If no, we should end the charade of inadequate, half-hearted enforcement, enact an amnesty now, and remove future penalties for illegal entry.

That's the last I'll say about this until a later point.....
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

I agree it's time for a national debate...I'd like to hear from immigrants primarily who are here legally.

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

I'm here legally and I'm pro and as well as anti this bill. I'm pro it because as and when the government stops dishing out amnesty based green cards to those who come here illegally, then they will hopefully have more time and resources to expend towards us legals who have lived under the law of the land, paid their dues to the system and and still have their asses in a knot for over 6 years because the government's current policy on "immigration" is dedicated towards the illegals and not the legals.

I'm anti this bill because I don't want to be at home on a Friday night, putting some brews away and listening to music loudly when at 10:00 pm, some neighbor calls the cops because of the music and the cops show up with the intention to ask me to turn down the music, then turn around and ask me for my visa.

heck I can still be accommodating in my case and accept this facet of the bill because I have an accent and probably be be an overseas born naturalized citizen some day. But like CJ mentioned, what happens when my kids are born here and are US born citizens. Do they have to put up with this shit because the government is too incompetent to cope with the problem of illegals and they will now make life an uncomfortable situation even for the legals?

so at the end of the day, they spend billions on immigration and they end up with a situation where they have neither fixed the immigration policy for those legally AND for those illegally present in the United States.

Just fantastic.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Pernicious
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • May 2010

I think something needs to be done but this is sure as hell not the solution. I was born in this great country of ours and I certainly don't want some racist cop giving me a hard time cause I'm cuban and he's got the legal right to do so.

Like I heard the other day... build a fence and start shooting. I know that's horrible but it's just as bad as this law.

Comment

• PROG
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Aug 2005

you hear it all the time. "why are we trying to fix Iraq and not here" well now there is something we can fix. don't think of this id is to prove youself legal here. just think of it as an drivers license id....cops ask for it anways. they should just merge this immigration law into it. if they wanted to do this in china town go right ahead. i have no prob. with it.

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

Arizona State gave Tommy Lasorda a diploma but not Barack Obama wtf

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

AZ is just enforcing laws that the Feds won't. When you have 100s crossing illegally daily/weekly and putting a drain on your economy and the Feds won't reimburse you for the expense, drastic action must be taken. To the one from San Fran complaining about it, perhaps you'd like to invite everyone illegally crossing the border into your neighborhood?

Now the out of touch government has recently sent Hitlery off to Ecuador to nonchalantly explain that they will be suing AZ over this bill, hoping real Americans won't notice. You folks with the open border policy must be anxious for us to look like the UK. November will be a bloodbath and there's a possibility a true to life one will arrive in AZ sooner.

Prince William County in Virginia has a similar law that has not resulted in racial profiling according to a University of Virginia study:

The law in AZ is not even in effect yet and its intended effects are already proving successful as the exodus of those there illegally continues.

Comment

Working...