X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Thunderstorms

I love thunderstorms. Does anyone else here like them as much as I do? I hear thunderstorms approaching in the distance.

Discuss.

(also, i'll sometimes play this mp3 file from simplynoise.com in the background as I do work).
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Thunderstorms

yes living in florida for 25 years and being used to them, when I lived in vegas for two years and never seen rain. after coming back to florida we truly missed them love how the sky turns dark black and the loud thunder bright flash of lightning it is something else

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

oh for sure...it was like living in a drought in California, nauseating blue skies and sunshine every day! lol

When the occasional thunder storm did appear and I stress "occasional" it would echo off the mountains, and didn't even sound the same as the thunder storms in my hometown in Florida...

One thing I've noticed since being back from 10 years in Cali is that it most definitely rains a lot less here in Florida.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

had some great thunderstorms yesterday here in atlanta. that said, i hope everyone from alabama and mississippi is alright.... they got some wicked tornadoes. those aren't fun one bit.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Well it finally made its way down here, and a nice thunderstorm it is! Some mega-lightening...If I had a real nice nikon d90, I'd be taking photos over our lake right now...

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

just had a nice one swoop thru orlando

Comment

• Funky Dredd
              Are you Kidding me??
              • May 2005

Yep it's kicking over her in the N.S.B. area right now. I do love them but I hate going out in them. I've lived here all my life and I haven't noticed that it's rained less. But then again I am on the coast and we do tend to get those cross breezes that stir up the storms more (or so it seems).
              Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• srbbnd
                Platinum Poster
                • Jul 2005

Oh boy do I ever. Went river roading yesterday with some nice flooding and thunderstorms going on. Nothing quite beats seeing nature take over for a bit.
                www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

^I like that, good way of putting it... as long as it's not lethal of course.

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
                  Yep it's kicking over her in the N.S.B. area right now. I do love them but I hate going out in them. I've lived here all my life and I haven't noticed that it's rained less. But then again I am on the coast and we do tend to get those cross breezes that stir up the storms more (or so it seems).
                  I just remember it raining for days at a time growing up here, and it getting pitch black outside several times a year from epic storms... the past 2 years inclement weather has been sparse imo, then again I wasn't here for those hurricanes 3-4 years ago.

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

oh man. Great storm going on outside. Rain. Lighting. Thunder. I'm sitting here next to an open window curled up in an electric blanked, I've got jonn serrie space music playin, and I'm on [MS]. Can life get better? I submit that it cannot.
                      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• PROG
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Aug 2005

just checked out jonn serrie on youtube. sounds pretty nice...

when there's a storm here in so cal, up in the mountains we get sn0w! sn0wboarding baby! give me thunderstorm,rain any day.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

thunderstorms!!

fap! fap! fap!

Comment

• Steve Graham
                            DJ Jelly
                            • Jun 2004

yeah, last night was pretty wicked in St Pete, I always enjoy a good thunder storm.. especially living on the beach and watching the storms roll in and watching the lightning over the gulf

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                              • Mar 2008

i've always been mystified by them, and there's few things i cherish more than a rolling thunderstorm... ...just something about them. will post my full thoughts and stories later.

i miss the midwest
                              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...