X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Norman Finkelstein

Has anyone on here seen his documentary American Radical: The trials of Norman Finkelstein? It is a really good watch. His parents were in the concentration camps back in WWII. You can watch it for free online at youku. Here is the trailer.

• res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Norman Finkelstein

this looks like pretty interesting docu, thanks for the heads up i will check it out.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

i watched this, this guy is a very complicated character. pretty good doc. man he utterly demolishes that girl who was crying at his speaking event. damn.

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

he ripped her up. He ripped her up so bad she didn't know whether to cry or scream..

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

Imagine a male leftist Ann Coulter twho instead of attacking liberals and the american liberal establishment, has devoted his entire attacking Israel and the american jewish establishment. Now imagine that person being more offensive towards the targeted 'enemies' than Ann Coulter. I don't think there is anyone more poisonous to anyone with a scintilla of sympathy for Israel than Norman Finkelstein (who is a self-described Hezbollah supporter). That his parents were in the concetrations camps is merely posited as a smokescreen for his views. To say it another way, "i can trash jews all i want because my parents were in a concentration camp.' This man may be jewish by the mere fact that his mother was jewish, but his philosophy is substantively marxist.

This guy is a grade-A phaggot of the highest order, and is a smear on the memory of the horrors of the holocaust.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner

This guy is a grade-A phaggot of the highest order
            your really good point really makes less of an impact when you couple it with derogatory terms like that.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

^ Nonsense. It's a great point regardless of those terms. You've managed to at least identify that. Would you downgrade the prior point as a result? If so, then why so?
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

you are out to lunch on this one Mariner. He is only pointing out how the Jew's are basically torturing the arab world. The zionist movement has torn the two apart. Before arabs and Jews got a long very well. But Zionism has wrecked that relationship.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Here's the problem: yeah, i guess it's 'torture' if you refuse to recognize Israel as legitimate and otherwise demand it cease to exist for the sake of indigenous tribes given a unifying label and made out to be poster-children of the arab world (who otherwise want nothing to do with them).

Jews torturing the arab world? How? To him, any time a jew sells a product with a mark-up, that's 'exploitation'. The zionist movement? All they care about is not ceding their lands to people who would otherwise do harm to jews for merely being jews (and note I'm not saying "israeli's" because Israel is about 1/4th arab). They have no intention of expanding their domain beyond their borders no more than canada has no interest in expanding their territory into michigan.

If you assume all of his positions as legitimate, then yeah, I guess jews are evil tortuous terrorists.

But this guy is painted as a 'radical' because he is one. For the same reason neo-nazi's are painted as radicals, for the same reason the ku klux klan is labeled 'radical' and so on...

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

Mariner just watch some of the interviews he has. The numbers don't add up. Have there been suicide bombers that bombed Israel? Yes.. Is it wrong? Yes.. But that doesn't give Israel the right to drop massive bombs onto civilian populations..

As far as they don't intend to expand their land that is just nonsense. They have been expanding their land for 30 years.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

as opposed to what? hamas military installations? What you're saying, in effect, is that Israel is not permitted to defend itself. That's precisely what finklestein is asserting.

To simply say that terrorizing israeli citizens with the use of suicide bombings and rocket attacks is 'wrong', and then suggest there is no other way to retaliate, is simply saying israel should simply 'take it'.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

I never said they didn't have the right to defend themselves.. There is a difference between defending yourself and using excessive force. Here and there rockets that don't kill anybody is totally different than dropping 1 ton bombs on civilian populations.

Again I am not saying they should "take it." Look at the facts. Hamas kidnapps one israeli soldier and Israel goes crazy when in reality Israel has over 8,000 pals they kidnapped because they were called "suspected terrorists" The numbers yet again don't add up.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

So they should use the same rockets? Would that be equal force? Would that be satisfactory?

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

Well you agree then that they should drop one ton bombs on innocent people? I mean they aren't all terrorists. You can't stop terrorists by killing innocent people. That spawns terrorists.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

Wait suicide Palestinian bombers only kill non-innocents? Interesting.

Comment

Working...