X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Norman Finkelstein

I think I"m beginning to understand why you identify with Finklestein. Here is a man who sees the world and declares it exists as such, contrary to all evidence. And so if Finklestein is wrong, then you could be to.

So therefore, "i should hear him out" and get a "a better understanding" of why you take a position so hilariously absurd. His blatant anti-semitism, I hope, would keep you at a distance from saying you're backing him - but it's become more clear that it has not. Here's a guy who says "Every Hezbollah victory I celebrate." Unbelievable. Hear him out? Nonsense.

here's a guy who goes around saying "israel is an oppressor" and has "no right to defend themselves' - a position not dissimilar to the nazis back in the late 1930's. "jews are occupying our land" "and jews have no right to defend themselves."

You should be glad that the Jews have their homeland so they're not out oppressing other people. You should support Israel because at least the Jews are not taking advantage of the non-jews. Jews have been attacked for thousands of years - and yet they still exist. So by all means, continue supporting this intellectual jackass - it really makes no difference.

Just let me know when you start supporting La Raza.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• dig72
      Gold Gabber
      • Nov 2004

Re: Norman Finkelstein

Norman doing what he does best.

Tearing apart anyone spewing filth and lies.
      “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...