just read the thing i point out and what it means.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

just read the thing i point out and what it means.

British voters go to the polls Thursday to determine the fate of Gordon Brown's Labour government, which has run the United Kingdom for the past 13 years.

British law prevents the media from reporting how the parties have fared in opinion polls during the campaign or from detailing the parties' positions on the issues. But online media are not required to remove such reporting from their archives.
    The law restricts reporting on polling day to uncontroversial details such as where and when party leaders voted, and what the weather was when they did
    why cant we have this america?

honestly, it would only serve to help the citizens.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: just read the thing i point out and what it means.

so you want the government to regulate the news organizations? am i understanding you correctly?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

they should be regulated...they are regulated by corporations now.
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

huh? You mean by 'corporations', the FCC, among other government agencies?
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

no I mean by the members of the board and share holders
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

no i mean the topic of political reporting during elections and campaigning should be based on fact ant not opinion u ass. i shouldnt have to listen to keith olberman sucking this monkeys cock about how the liberal agenda will save us while its wrecked us in under one calander year. nor should i have a NAZI named glen back telling me how he has the solution

listen, we elected obama b/c the media, proof in teh fact he CLEARLY DOESNT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING (sry, he doesnt).

and it seems Sarah fucking pallin is a "candidate" when i know 4th graders who know more about math and science and make better deciosns.

this isnt a political debate between parties. i hate them both. Obama = DUMB MOKEY, next repubican= same shit.

im just saying, maybe its time to drop "analyst opinion" and put forth more FACT.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

This actually incorrect. All the British Media does is talk about how the parties fared in opinion polls and it does detail parties’ positions on issues.

British law prevents the media from reporting how the parties have fared in opinion polls during the campaign or from detailing the parties' positions on the issues. But online media are not required to remove such reporting from their archives.
              The law restricts reporting on polling day to uncontroversial details such as where and when party leaders voted, and what the weather was when they did
              Originally posted by res0nat0r
              OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

The part the UK media failed to point out about these old women was that she was a racist bigot. She approached Gordon Brown asking him what he was doing about all these foreigners coming over here stealing our jobs. He should of told her they are paying your fucking pension you racist old pig. And a large proportion of the British work force is lazy old fucks who can't be bothered to work even when they have a job. Drink Tea, Scratch Balls, Want 3 Times The Money!

He's also the man who made the only gaffe that got any attention during the campaign. Not realizing he was still wearing a live microphone in his car as he was driven away from meeting a retired widow in northern England, he said the conversation was a "disaster."
                "Should never have put me with that woman -- whose idea was that?" he said to an unidentified aide. "She was just a sort of bigoted woman."

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

Ah the story was on CCN. That explain's why it is incorrect

Comment

• bobjuice
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by chunky
                    She approached Gordon Brown asking him what he was doing about all these foreigners coming over here stealing our jobs. He should of told her they are paying your fucking pension you racist old pig.

Now THAT would have given the press something to get their teeth into - haha.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2004

might not be a bad idea,

what gets me is how the media and commercials for that matter deliver their material in a way that must assume the nation is stupid

do u guys know an outlet that reports the way u would like to have it reported or like "Dragnet", just the facts .

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2008

Re:

I think that you have to take what all of the news outlets report with a grain of salt, so to speak. There's a bit of truth, personal opinions, & complete BS imbedded in whatever news we see/read, IMO. I suppose it's like mining for gold...sifting through worthless crap to find the goods.

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by MusicJatt
                          might not be a bad idea,

what gets me is how the media and commercials for that matter deliver their material in a way that must assume the nation is stupid

do u guys know an outlet that reports the way u would like to have it reported or like "Dragnet", just the facts .
                          reuters
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...