X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Say Hello To My New Roommate

I just picked her up today at the animal shelter. She's so friendly! Just got spayed so she has that lantern around her neck still... happy to have another feline companion after putting Mau down a few months ago. Say hello to Peel!

peelq.jpg
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: Say Hello To My New Roommate

awww, cute!

at first I thought her name was PEE, lol

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Yeah dude. Love cats.
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Feliti
        Getting Somewhere
        • Feb 2008

hello peel! how old is she?

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

she's about 10 months old... very affectionate. she said "thank you for rescuing me" tonight by taking a huge shit in my kitchen......
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Feliti
            Getting Somewhere
            • Feb 2008

shit happens.. they say
            I have a siamese called reina (queen in spanish) in my house, she´s a friends cat. they had to put her in surgery so she wont be able to reproduce any more (really don´t know the term used). The thing is, reina is totally different now. It has changed her personality, a lot less affective just for say. They say it´s nessesary, I really don´t recommend that procedure, ever.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

The term is spaying, and it usually has the opposite effect ,they are more affectionate. And they have less health problems. Unless cats are specifically breeding animals they should be neutered! We have massive problems with unwanted kittens and cats that need rescuing . We have a huge kill rate here, most aren't as lucky as the cat Garrick adopted.

Maybe Reina is just pissed off at the moment, siamese tend to be like that Treat her as her royal highness thinks she deserves and she will be fine
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Feliti
                Getting Somewhere
                • Feb 2008

That´s true, she is really the queen of the house. When I come back to my house at Buenos Aires I promise some pics of that beauty.

Comment

• pipey
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Mar 2007

good on you! she needed a home, you needed a cat... everybody wins...

in all honesty with the speying thing, i prefer to leave girls untouched and then neuter the males. even tho i have a set of my own boys, i believe that the procedure changes less for the negative. its far less invasive. think a small nick for males and full on, general anasthetic and open surgery for the females... in a perfect world we could get away with just fixing the boys and stopping the unwanted kittens... mine is fixed, because hes a free range kitty *as bubbles would say* but if he was inside all the time in an apartment say, i prolly wouldnt do it unless he decided to piss everywhere...

as for the shit in the kitchen? my kitten used to do shits all the time in the middle of the floor. nothing smells like a cat poo - thats fer sure.,.. but at the end of the day, shes a baby and it wont last forever. just keep your cool and show her the litter box again lol - you can get ammonia scented mats for teaching kittens to pee on at the pet store, this might be a good idea too if she doesnt learn in a hurry.

for something so cute they make some biiiiig smells cat urine in the house on a hot summers day... deeelicious.

have fun with your new fur child!
                  Originally posted by Kamal
                  Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• DancingQueen
                    AVB FanClub | President
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
                    she's about 10 months old... very affectionate. she said "thank you for rescuing me" tonight by taking a huge shit in my kitchen......
                    Hahaha now that's gratitude!

She is super cute Garrick. Its interesting that they put the cone/lantern around her neck....they don't do that here when they spay/neuter a cat.

I definitely look forward to seeing more pictures
                    sigpic
                    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by pipey
                      good on you! she needed a home, you needed a cat... everybody wins...

in all honesty with the speying thing, i prefer to leave girls untouched and then neuter the males. even tho i have a set of my own boys, i believe that the procedure changes less for the negative. its far less invasive. think a small nick for males and full on, general anasthetic and open surgery for the females... in a perfect world we could get away with just fixing the boys and stopping the unwanted kittens... mine is fixed, because hes a free range kitty *as bubbles would say* but if he was inside all the time in an apartment say, i prolly wouldnt do it unless he decided to piss everywhere...

as for the shit in the kitchen? my kitten used to do shits all the time in the middle of the floor. nothing smells like a cat poo - thats fer sure.,.. but at the end of the day, shes a baby and it wont last forever. just keep your cool and show her the litter box again lol - you can get ammonia scented mats for teaching kittens to pee on at the pet store, this might be a good idea too if she doesnt learn in a hurry.

for something so cute they make some biiiiig smells cat urine in the house on a hot summers day... deeelicious.

have fun with your new fur child!
                      Actually it's much simpler for females than it used to be , like keyhole surgery . Animals that aren't neutered are far more prone to cancers of the reproductive organs. Their temperaments are usually better because they are not subject to hormonal changes. Also because they don't have those changes they tend to stay home more and not go on roads. Btw the awful noise you hear from cats is usually females calling for a mate. All in all a neutered animal is a much happier , less stressed animal.

Garrick you have done the absolute best for this little girl by both adopting her, and having her spayed , that week of discomfort for her will give her a much healthier , happier life and longer life.
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• MusicJatt
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Aug 2004

good stuff ... rescuing from a shelter to me is great

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

pussy!

Comment

• fuctuup
                            Addiction started
                            • Aug 2007

Good for you bro. It always helps to get another friend after losing one bro.
                            "Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"

Comment

Working...