Missouri I70 at about mile marker 90 or so. I expect it will be going on tomorrow for the holiday travels so try to go through des moines if you can. Google showed they did it at least three times before this year so I'd bank on tomorrow too
Demf 2010
Collapse
X
-
Re: Demf 2010
Missouri I70 at about mile marker 90 or so. I expect it will be going on tomorrow for the holiday travels so try to go through des moines if you can. Google showed they did it at least three times before this year so I'd bank on tomorrow too -
-
Comment
-
Re: Demf 2010
Yeah that was our initial thoughts too because there was an exit just after the sign. Luckily we decided to blast through itHowever, law enforcement has been known to put up those types of signs when in fact there is no checkpoint and instead watch for people to make u-turns, throw contraband out the window, act suspicious, etc. after driving past the sign. This type of behavior then supposedly gives police probable cause to pull you over and run a dog around your vehicle.
Therefore, if you see those signs-your absolute best option is to take a deep breadth and continue on forward.Comment
-
Re: Demf 2010
I just saw a post from paxahau on their fb event page for the boat that you can email gettickets before Sunday for a refund. I'll do it once I get to the hotelComment
-
Re: Demf 2010
keep up reports!!If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Demf 2010
Damn. No Villalobos afterall. http://trashyinc.com/hawtin-replaces...bos-on-sunday/
I knew it was too good to be true.Comment
-
Re: Demf 2010
OK, I'm here with everyone and everything throuh all "checkpoints." Commence the forgetting!Comment
-
Re: Demf 2010
i emailed
service@gettickets.ca and asked for a refund and the next day they sent me confirmation that they refunded my money for the boat party. the only reason i was willing to strand my self on a boat was cause of Villalobos, too many good parties going on.
is anybody down for Kenny Dixon jr.
breath deepComment
-
Re: Demf 2010
reports, we said reports. come on adam, eddie, whoever...
ms should have a rule about not reporting....If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Demf 2010
I'd report but speedy j DESTROYED me. I never even had a chance to realize that Matthew dear was downstairs
I ran into thrax but i barely knew who i was a the time... hopefuply i find him again later
i've been watching ants crawl all over the walls since the party ended at four. The sun is up, I'm absolutely still up, and DEMF starts in five hours.
Comment
-
Re: Demf 2010
Oh I just remembered we were at some rooftop partty before that one. Pictures were allowed there so I'll post some when they make the fb roundsComment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment