• Jul 2009

Ben Klock & Marcel Dettmann Back 2 Back Live @ K*2, Belfast - 05-02-2010

Ben Klock & Marcel Dettmann Back 2 Back Live @ K*2, Belfast - 05-02-2010

record, sounds, share, sound, audio, tracks, music, soundcloud

Enjoy!
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Ben Klock & Marcel Dettmann Back 2 Back Live @ K*2, Belfast - 05-02-2010

Link is dead?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Bloodstream
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2009

was a FAKE

Comment

• R_co
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2009

Yeah sorry... It wasn't Marcel Dettmann & Ben Klock it was the warm up Dj from that night!!!

Still I really good mix though... You can take a listen & download here: http://soundcloud.com/r_co/bazz-aka-...ast-05-02-2010

Comment

• Bloodstream
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2009

but it was clearly audible, that this isnt BK b2b MD you as big OSTGUT TON FAN should recognize that or ^^

Comment

• R_co
            Platinum Poster
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Bloodstream
            but it was clearly audible, that this isnt BK b2b MD you as big OSTGUT TON FAN should recognize that or ^^
            I disagree!!!... Its a dub techno warm up... Exactly what Dettmann & Klock play but a bit down tempo... Easily mistaken for there first hour warm up!!!

Bazz aka IOTEC the guy who did play the warm up!!!... Plays an amazing set!... Well worth a listen!!!

Comment

• Bloodstream
              Platinum Poster
              • Nov 2009

jo, but they never would play these kind of tracks at her beginning thats why its always better to record the music/sets herself, so you cant make any mistakes rico

You should now this hehe same with your uploaded fake ets recording etc. be yourself boss

nice weekend mate

Comment

• R_co
                Platinum Poster
                • Jul 2009

I understand what ya mean... However I reckon they would play those tracks... Rhythm & Sound... Donato Dozzy...

Take it easy...

Comment

• Bloodstream
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Nov 2009

Comment

• Subfader
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Aug 2009

the problem is you always hide your sources (you even destroy the ID-3 tags) so this shit easily happens. if you had given the source link http://soundcloud.com/iotec/iotec-kl...warmup-feb2010 this wouldn't have been spread as fake so widely, because someone may have seen this warm-up thingy in the title earlier. the title of the set you found was quite misleading but not too much... (renamed meanwhile).

now you see: with power comes danger...

Comment

• R_co
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Subfader
                      the problem is you always hide your sources (you even destroy the ID-3 tags) so this shit easily happens. if you had given the source link http://soundcloud.com/iotec/iotec-kl...warmup-feb2010 this wouldn't have been spread as fake so widely, because someone may have seen this warm-up thingy in the title earlier. the title of the set you found was quite misleading but not too much... (renamed meanwhile).

now you see: with power comes danger...
                      What the fuck are you talking about...!?!?!

You talk absolute bollocks sometimes!!!...

It was a little misunderstanding...

I don't destroy ID-3 tags at all, I just don't do what YOU tell me to do!!!... In your head, your way is the ONLY way!!!... This is all your opinion remember!!!!... Nothin but....

You are like the fuckin mp3 sherif!!!!!

Comment

• Subfader
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Aug 2009

And you always feel attacked as if the whole world is against you

I don't say you should do things this or that way. I just say the way you do certain things is not very useful. These are:
                        - The ID-3 tags (not in this iotec case): You DO destroy the original tags by replacing that useful info with your r_co standard text.
                        - Creating new file version, e.g. 320 kbps versions out of lower quality source files just to gain the volume.

Comment

• R_co
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Subfader
                          - The ID-3 tags (not in this iotec case): You DO destroy the original tags by replacing that useful info with your r_co standard text.

I don't say you should do things this or that way.
                          YES you do!...

I don't think the world is against me... Just you!!!... Every couple of months you have to have a little rant & we have to go over it again & again... I see you were gonna winge about me upping the volumes of tracks too... Which I ONLY do to make mixes sound better!!!...

Its just stupid!!!... These are your laws, none else's!!!

I DON'T destroy the tags!!!... If there is anything from a site or whatever in the tags... It goes in the comments with my tag!!!... If there is nothing but my tag in the comments!!!... There was nothing else there before hand!!!... Hows is that destroying the tags!?!... All I do is neatly tuck it away in the comments after I've corrected the text & added the art, so then its all nice & neat & ready to go on the iPod!!!...

Please get over your problem with this!!!... If you don't like it, tuff shit!... I don't tell you what to do on Mixes DB...

Just get over it!

Comment

Working...