X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

amazing satellite shots of tsunami lands

follow this link to msnbc.com and click on the slide shows on the right. he satellite shots show some seriously damaging waters and geographical changes.

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • rubyraks
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

I'd been thinking of what to say, but it's just so devasting and debilitating to fully comprehend what happened... :cry:
    "Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody's watching.
    Sing like nobody's listening.
    Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

Comment

• thesightless
        • Jun 2004

WORD. and what makes it feel even worse is that you have to feel helpless b/c subconciously, you cant find a scapegoat like the world did after 9/11. this is just the way it is, all we can do is hope for a better warning system and hope to rebuild better than b4. the best thing to do right now is for the governments of the world to do whatever they can to get water purifying chemicals made and shipped out, in large quantities. they also need to work on med supplies, but water is the highest priority from what i have heard.

Comment

• Hos
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

look what happens when tourists get caught-up in natural disasters
          black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

fuck those videos just shook me.... am speechless at this point
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thesightless
              • Jun 2004

this will happen again, to a much worse scale though. i fear it. all because of 3 words.

SAN Andreas Fault.

when that thing breaks, the whole world better run for highland. it could permanently raise the sea level in certain areas. and its huge. that is one thing i am really afriad of

Comment

• fishingnut
                Addiction started
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hos
                look what happens when tourists get caught-up in natural disasters
                don't mean to joke, but sounds like a new reality show

tourist in natural disasters..
                Don't post anything you wouldn't want yo mamma or the 'feds' to read.

Comment

• TomTom
                  Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                  • May 2002

Seeing tourists trying to complete their Holidays like nothing happened even after Hell broke loose around them makes me sick.

Comment

• groffhibbitz
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

check out the donation announcement info

Comment

• GrantT
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

the best thing to do right now is for the governments of the world to do whatever they can to get water purifying chemicals made and shipped out, in large quantities.
                      That's exactly what the Australian government is doing, especially in Indonesia. (I believe we're the largest supplier of these purifiers, as opposed to just shipping in fresh water.)

his will happen again, to a much worse scale though. i fear it. all because of 3 words. SAN Andreas Fault.
                      Certainly a massive concern - but remember that there's huge differences in the warning systems in place around the Pacific, and especially for the US. This sort of disaster happening off the west coast would have had a greatly reduced impact on loss of life. Loss of property etc would still be a huge issue of course.

One of the things that hasn't been widely publicised (including in Australia) is that there was a similarly massive earthquake to the south of Australia only a couple of days prior to the tsunami-generator. I do wonder if there's any correlation, since it's the same tectonic plate involved. Although the east coast of Australia (where the vast majority of the population live) is not earthquake-prone, both we and all of New Zealand are somewhat at risk.

Food (and water) for thought.
                      Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com

Comment

• picklemonkey
                        Double hoodie beer monster
                        • Jun 2004

[http://homepage.mac.com/demark/tsunami/2.html]

am I the only person that thinks that looks like America & Mexico?

Comment

• Digger
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Nov 2004

i think, and the outfit looks like a shoe, like italy but it look like a boot.....
                          https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                          All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

Working...