X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nusystem
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2005

Wanted: Leo Leal (preferably alive)

So, it looks like Mr Leal fucked off with a shitload of peoples cash, and the production budget ahead of last weekends scheduled Pappa gig in Mexico.

Pappa's management are quite rightly pissed off, mostly for the punters who had bought tickets in advance.

Any info on where the "toad" is, please feel free to pass on.
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Wanted: Leo Leal (preferably alive)

Oh shit !

I really hope you find him !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

his twitter page "doesn't exist"
      wonder if his myspace and other pages are gone too.. I'm sure he will be found, Mexico is definitely no place I'd even think about messing about with peoples cash
      any idea what amount we're talkng about here?

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

That's brutal!
        I hope they find him and are able to get the money to the right people....definitely sucks when sketchy people do sh*t like this in the industry.....it unfortunately happens WAY more often then it should
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

When there's a lot of cash involved, you'll see a lot crawling out of the woodworks. In my line of work, the colors of people I've seen I wish I never had.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...