X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Ferrari Enthusiasts

Although, I tend to lean torward German autos, I do like a few Italian exotics such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. I recently found a website on all that is Ferrari. It definitely has some well written articles with a ton of information & inside tips.

So, you've gone out and blown the kids’ college fund and part of your retirement money (and told the wife the kitchen will get done next year) and bought a classic Ferrari. Congratulations and welcome to the club. Now the bad news; these things aren't cheap to keep running. Since I'm supposed to focus on the classic cars, (365GT4 2+2 to the 348's), we have to be honest, none of these cars just rolled off the assembly line and the word warranty didn't really exist in Italian back then. All of them, unless you bought a Pebble Beach restoration with the paint still wet on it, are going to need parts replaced due to age (and wear) at this point.

456_top500p.jpg

• jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: Ferrari Enthusiasts

It really pisses me off to see people with these amazing cars just put on a lift inside their garage. Fuck them. Take them out and enjoy them idiot. I could give a shit about resale value. I buy a car to enjoy. Not to sell it later.
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...