Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dvs
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

the great thing about living in nyc, is that he always comes here !!! can't wait til august !!!
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo Shic

Comment

• day_for_night
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rubyraks
      Am I missing something though, wasn't there supposed to be another delta-heavy tour this year together with sasha? Does anyone know what happened to that?
      sasha is abandoning vinyl in favor of ableton live. i hope digweed abandons him.

Comment

• nbpgt
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

i cant believe no dallas or houston

Comment

• Jammer8
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

god damn it not philly again!!!! he owes us from december of 2002 and still hasn't came back............... i'm pissed

Comment

• spacestation
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2004

You say your digital menagerie is being used later this summer for live DJ gigs, so will there be another ?Delta Heavy Tour? later with this in mind or indeed a Sasha-Sound-System?
            ?I really don?t know about Delta Heavy yet, we?re still talking about that and it?s early days.? As far as how far the digital technology will impact the live set and how I?m going to present it? ? Well I?m building a controller for the computer at the moment with some boffins which will be ready in about one month, so I?m gonna road test it then.? I don?t yet know how this will change things, but I definitely know that it?s going to be an interesting transition period!?

Comment

• MJDub
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by nbpgt
              i cant believe no dallas or houston
              Yeah we got shafted.
              http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• darktribal
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Weizy
                Digweed in Minneapolis @ Club Escape August 26th! Bout time Diggers makes it to the Twin Cities. Last year he was supposed to play but had an ear infection. Sorry to ya'll who didn't get a date in your town. Road trip.
                Fookin Right!!!!!!!
                For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phish

Comment

• zeronineteen
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

see ya in nyc!
                  Before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness.

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

can't wait for this...bwit ya down for a nyc trip...pussy

Comment

• shawna
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Jun 2004

weird that liquified booked him for La but not for atlanta, i'll hae to see about that....

but i jsut booked my flight for miami!!! travelocity had a deal for 149$!!! ive been looking for an excuse for an end oif summer beach trip, and digweed at crobar is defo it! see you guys on the beach.

Comment

• the sun the sea
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

just wondering... is that what digweed is calling his tour "endless summer"?

download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• anthony
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

finally, someone was reading my mind. i just posted in another thread about Diggerz staying away from the states and then I I read this...there is a god and diggerz is his name!

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

We're seeing him at the Mayan, and then I'm BEGGING the wife to let me go to S.F. She's not too keen because we're going to go see him at the Space closing party in Ibiza, and Bedrock in London.

Comment

• Gabor
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
                              We're seeing him at the Mayan, and then I'm BEGGING the wife to let me go to S.F. She's not too keen because we're going to go see him at the Space closing party in Ibiza, and Bedrock in London.
                              Way to go dude :wink: Hope to meet ya sometime...
                              Also known as....Pecso

Comment

• viceroy
                                Addiction started
                                • Jun 2004

Where is the mayan theater?....I am really looking forward to hearing diggers again live
                                Peace,
                                Steve

Comment

Working...