X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambino21
    PFC Semen Ham
    • Jul 2004

Suggestions For Munich?

Im headed to Munich for Memorial Day weekend. ANy must do's or see's or hears?
    " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-
  • pipey
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2007

Re: Suggestions For Munich?

nom nom nom...
    Originally posted by Kamal
    Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

going in sept

info needed

Comment

• hambino21
        PFC Semen Ham
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by pipey

nom nom nom...
        I'm hoping thats all in the cards fo sho!

- Me-

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by pipey

nom nom nom...
          That will probably cover it
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• dj_macgyver
            Addiction started
            • Oct 2005

that pic is from the oktoberfest, pretty obviously, and that takes place during the last two weeks of september

i'm living in munich. i don't have precise plans for the upcoming weekend yet, only a nice little party (at a venue i don't know yet) on saturday.
            Click here to get my latest mix "MacGyver's way - Volume 1"! Do it. Do it!

Comment

• hambino21
              PFC Semen Ham
              • Jul 2004

Yeah I figured I probably wouldn't see the beer maids like that, but Im sure I can get me a few litres of Marzen. I'm trying to find out some cool nightlife to explore there. I plan on doing some of the touristy stuff during the day. I usually have a good time when I visit the different cities in Germany. I especially loved Berlin, and Koln was awesome.

- Me-

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

This is why I love this forum. You travel any part of the world and there's someone there to help you with your BPM any given weekend.

Originally posted by dj_macgyver
                that pic is from the oktoberfest, pretty obviously, and that takes place during the last two weeks of september

i'm living in munich. i don't have precise plans for the upcoming weekend yet, only a nice little party (at a venue i don't know yet) on saturday.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• bobjuice
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

I'd have gone for calling it septemberfest then?

Or have it in October?

uh?

Comment

• hambino21
                    PFC Semen Ham
                    • Jul 2004

I second that Kamal!

- Me-

Comment

• ace_dl
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

I ve seen people from the P&R thread posting sets from Harry Klein Club. It should be good venue
                      You should definitely eat WeissWurst, Brezel with chesse and Hacksen.
                      The Hofbäuhaus is traditional huge pub but is packed with tourists. It also has traditional Bavarian live music as well.
                      The deutsches Museum is amazing and highly recommended. Moreover the Olympia Park, BMW Meseum, English Gardens, Marienplatz are also worth visiting
                      Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• dj_macgyver
                        Addiction started
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by bobjuice
                        I'd have gone for calling it septemberfest then?

Or have it in October?

uh?
                        this one i don't understand myself it goes on until the first weekend in october, though.

as for harry klein club: they are on the move right now. they appear to be open, and still at their old location, at least that's the latest info from their website. if you ride the train, that's "ostbahnhof" station http://harrykleinclub.de/

munich is primarily dominated by electro and minimal music, you won't find so much deeper sounds and / or melodic electronica around (which is a pity, actually).

clubs that might as well be worth checking out are "rote sonne" (http://www.rote-sonne.com/ - "Karlsplatz/Stachus" station) and "registratur" (http://www.dieregistratur.de/ - subway lines 1/2/3/6 to "sendlinger tor") - they fit perfectly into the sound i described above.

i'm probably going to try some new event that weekend, particularly this: http://capsole-muenchen.blogspot.com...mal-vol-4.html

dj pipi from pacha ibiza appears to be in town, but i don't know the venue, and i cannot fully confirm that the date is on friday.

also, there appears to be an interesting dj battle going on on saturday at the "ampere club". no, that's not hip hop

just hit me up or post here if you have any questions
                        Click here to get my latest mix "MacGyver's way - Volume 1"! Do it. Do it!

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

Comment

• ace_dl
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2

Wow ... hot brunette
                            Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• hambino21
                              PFC Semen Ham
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by dj_macgyver
                              this one i don't understand myself it goes on until the first weekend in october, though.

as for harry klein club: they are on the move right now. they appear to be open, and still at their old location, at least that's the latest info from their website. if you ride the train, that's "ostbahnhof" station http://harrykleinclub.de/

munich is primarily dominated by electro and minimal music, you won't find so much deeper sounds and / or melodic electronica around (which is a pity, actually).

clubs that might as well be worth checking out are "rote sonne" (http://www.rote-sonne.com/ - "Karlsplatz/Stachus" station) and "registratur" (http://www.dieregistratur.de/ - subway lines 1/2/3/6 to "sendlinger tor") - they fit perfectly into the sound i described above.

i'm probably going to try some new event that weekend, particularly this: http://capsole-muenchen.blogspot.com...mal-vol-4.html

dj pipi from pacha ibiza appears to be in town, but i don't know the venue, and i cannot fully confirm that the date is on friday.

also, there appears to be an interesting dj battle going on on saturday at the "ampere club". no, that's not hip hop

just hit me up or post here if you have any questions
                              Thanks for the tips man, I'm sure we'll find something to get into.

- Me-

Comment

Working...