X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Civilization V

Oh man, this is gonna be massive. Played each series; love each one. If you're into PC games and, have not played any Civilization, I sincerely suggest you play one, or get this Fall 2010 release.

2K publishes titles in today's most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))
  • demonAfro
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Civilization V

The ground is the wrong shape

I've still not given IV the thorough seeing to that it deserved really enjoyed the brief time I have spent with it though. Have been into civ from the beginning but I think this is going to be immense.

Properly dangerous software though; the number of times you just think "ok, just a couple more turns"... then... "oh, right, it's 4am"

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Lol, I have civ IV minimized while I am typing this. Interesting update about V, heard its only going to allow one unit per tile. No more stacks of doom.
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

haha ya the ground looks wack! and stacks have always been a tedious challenge to stratagize around for me. the comp is fun to play against, but the new multiplayer in this just looks insane.

omfg, i don't think i've spend more single time sessions on a game than on a civ. the turn base is brutal, and leaves me more zombie bugged out than any other. argh!
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...