Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by brakada
    Hmm. Hungary... Home of Pataky... Thank you! :P
    you forgot
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

I don't understand the theory behind keeping medicine away from people who badly need it.. if i was about to die and there was a medicine for me i better be able to take it.. even if they don't know the side efffects.. that is how you would find out..

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Which could also kill you. You wouldn't be the first to succumb to the side-effect from a medicine. Testing is done on human subjects, too. But in case they fear it could be too dangerous, I think they still resort to animal testing.
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

it is always animal testing though.. i am sick of seeing all this money going to cancer research and Aids research and there has been nothing now since polio.. they need to get there shit together..

Comment

• neoee
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
            it is always animal testing though.. i am sick of seeing all this money going to cancer research and Aids research and there has been nothing now since polio.. they need to get there shit together..
            RE cancer, there is supposed to be natural cures but no pharmicutical companies are willing to fund studies or announce such a solution since there is no money to be made and this would only hurt them with their business model. Look into turmeric. Its used heavily in Indian foods (called "haldi") and the same reason the cancer rates there are significantly lower.
            "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

I am of the belief that there has been cures for this and all other diseases all along. But the drug companies that creat diseases like Aids and the one that they've had in china. Only to further the money they can make off so called "treatments" of these diseases. Drug companies are what a lot of problems rely on. I refuse to take the flu vaccine or any other vaccine for that matter. You never know what is actually in there. I'd rather be sick for a week than take some government drug.
              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• neoee
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

^^^ call me paranoid but I don't get the flu vaccine for the same reason. It strikes me as odd that we had a "shortage" this year. To me this seems a good way to build demand for it next year (better get it before we run out). But maybe its just the conspiracy theorist in me.
                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...