X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Oil Volcano Won't Be Stopped Until August at Earliest

Well I don't know if anyone else caught the news this morning but the oil leak won't be closed up until at least August. This is totally unacceptable IMO.. The American public needs to rise up and start choppping some heads off everyday until the leak is stopped. If this happened in Canada there would be marches in the streets... I mean where are the American Public?? Don't you guys give a shit about anything anymore?? Get organized and demand action immediately.

What a Fucking Mess. We can go to the moon but we can't stop an oil leak in a pipe.
  • clintlove
    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Oil Volcano Won't Be Stopped Until August at Earliest

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

To quote one of our other members "Bad Things Happen Sometimes"
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• xellsys
        Gold Gabber
        • Jan 2010

are you kidding me!? that's your replies to his post?
        and you are wondering why so many people out there dislike americans? if that truly is your opinions i feel nothing but pity for you...

i can totally understand your anger runningman. i myself don't get how everyone can stay so calm right now. that's just unacceptable in my eyes. the whole gulf of mexico will soon be a complete fucked up mess where there is not one living thing anymore and people quote "bad thing happen"...

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

well thats my holiday fucked then!

why cant they sort it out?

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by xellsys
            are you kidding me!? that's your replies to his post?
            and you are wondering why so many people out there dislike americans? if that truly is your opinions i feel nothing but pity for you...

i can totally understand your anger runningman. i myself don't get how everyone can stay so calm right now. that's just unacceptable in my eyes. the whole gulf of mexico will soon be a complete fucked up mess where there is not one living thing anymore and people quote "bad thing happen"...
            Remember these people! I do

Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• xellsys
              Gold Gabber
              • Jan 2010

what are you telling me with that?
              something bad happened once, that makes it right that something bad happens again?

and no, i don't remember that, since it was before my time.

Comment

• Kat
                A pretty fn good milkshake
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by clintlove
                ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• DancingQueen
                  AVB FanClub | President
                  • Oct 2005

This is horrible. The Ecosystem in the effected area will never be the same again.....So many animals, coral reefs, and plant life are going to die....absolutely devastating
                  sigpic
                  RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                  RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2004

99 times out of 100 i would agree with the pedestal comment ...

but being a patriot I feel let down that the only time a bunch of people get excited anymore is when u bring up "Jersey Shore" or the World Soccer cup.

I'm from jersey and cant stand jersey shore, nor can i stand that every person under the age of 28 thinks what they watch on mtv is reality. Im younger than 28 btw

I grew up admiring Teddy Roosevelt and other people from around the world con huevos mas grandes. One disaster after another, man made wars or otherwise and no one gives a shit. But getting excited cause a show is "mindless", that's real cool. My reply, I would rather watch Meerkat Manor or King of the HIll.

Its keep your mouth shut, get ripped off and lied to. If you dont, u should get off ur pedestal. If the service sucks, its ok because the company is too big to fail and that's their policy.

Newspapers can't afford to send reporters to parts of the world that need their story to be told cause advertisers can use their budget on the 400 million plus facebook users or Chirs Bosh's tweets cause who really reads anymore anyway.

Well i dont have facebook, dont watch mtv and think rappers that cant rap better than me should be doing something else. It went from Biggie, Jay-z, Kanye and now B.o.b.'s "nothing on you". Growing up I loved the radio and now w/o MS Kiss sets I would be lost. (I'm listening to Ed Davenport's set right now). MS to me is like the last castle, where people listen to music on talent and taste not the size of the artist's marketing budget.

If wanting to protest the events leading up to and including BP's disaster to beat all disasters is getting on a pedestal then i wish i had a real pedestal and would dare someone to knock it out from under me. Call me the Jolly Jatt Giant.

There are Billions of dollars worth of scams, wars no one cares about and one mishandled natural disaster after another and that's just us. The greatest country in the world.

"I really want u, really need you u, to understand this groove." take that Lady Gaga ...

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
                      No but it's going to be very lonely for a long time in your state.. Katrina and now this? You guys are fucked. You should be more pissed rather than just coming at me.. Focus that anger towards your federal and state gov'ts..

Comment

• clintlove
                        Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                        • Jun 2004

edit

nevermind, I will not lower myself to your level.

I will say this though, do some real research before you decide to start posting your weak minded opinions about things you don't know about.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

you didn't watch the media blitz this morning?? It was on every station moron.. August at least.

A plan that includes severing a leaking pipe on the gulf floor could boost the oil flow as much as 20%.

There are 28,000 other articles.. google it

Americans are just a bunch of pussies.. I mean when was the last time a protest got serious there anyways?? What the Detroit riots back in 60 something.

Montreal after the Canadians won a hockey game.

Get some nuts

Comment

• hatz
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Mar 2010

You're lathered up in peanut oil right now, aren't you?

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                              Platinum Poster
                              • May 2008

Re:

Originally posted by runningman
                              you didn't watch the media blitz this morning?? It was on every station moron.. August at least.

A plan that includes severing a leaking pipe on the gulf floor could boost the oil flow as much as 20%.

There are 28,000 other articles.. google it

Americans are just a bunch of pussies.. I mean when was the last time a protest got serious there anyways?? What the Detroit riots back in 60 something.
                              Well, if the corporate owned media says it's true, then it must be true. Ironic that your second 'news' link shows 200 protestors in New Orleans.

Originally posted by runningman
                              you Montreal after the Canadians won a hockey game.

Get some nuts
                              Curious if you know the difference between a protest & a riot? Based upon your tube example, obviously not.

Since you have so much input on the subject, then you must surely have a solution. So, 'get some nuts' & contact the U.S. Govt., BP, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers & lay out in detail your confirmatory data analysis which must have lead to a break through of statistical inference based upon your bold statements regarding this subject overall. Please enlighten the world of engineering & physics with your proficiency on such matters.

Comment

Working...