X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Israeli raid on Gaza flotilla

Thanks for that, I'll pass on your best to Moshic next time I bump into him.

Comment

• ganjamo
      Platinum Poster
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by zigh0
      so what?they were beaten?so the question should be how many ppl were killed from both sides? ZERO Israeli`s & 19 from the ship...Israel is so innocent...lol
      what the picture shows is that reuters showed the world a picture that hides the real facts, people are still saying that there were no knives and that the israeli soldiers were not hurt.

I agree that the response from the soldiers was a bit too harsh, however, id like to see how do you or other people react when your friends are getting attacked with knives/sticks or whatever and you dont really have much time to think about the consequences.

I wouldnt doubt that this whole situation was cleverly planned by pro-palestine activists in order to get negative attention to israel since they knew what sort of response they will get.
      Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• zigh0
        Getting Somewhere
        • Apr 2006

As for ur avatar...i admire Ahmadinejad`s courage,,he`s the biggest fear to the Israeli arrogance....& about supporting terrorism,i think u define terrorist as :''anyone opposing u guys''...u can even be thinking that i`m supporting terrorism or maybe im a terrorist...
        Peace!
        Buzzer

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by davetlv
          More facts best ignored by some
          An investigation by a private body of Israel's intelligence officials Well that says it all really. Blah, blah, blah, more propaganda! If that was even partially true, wouldn't they have given themselves decent weapons, instead of having to cut the ship apart for bars and using kitchen utensils. ??

Does Moshic know you are speaking for him ?? I'm very sure it is possible to be a proud Israeli and still have a balanced point of view. Do you realise how much damage your attitude does to reasonable people of all race/religion?? You go away when anyone comes up with anything good or peaceful. You like spewing hatred

Ganjamo, we haven't seen any of the doctored stuff here, as far as we are concerned there were no denials about knives etc. We also saw that the Israeli soldiers were met with some resistance by the people whose ship they were boarding in international waters. Just a different , and more logical, way of looking at it. After all it's sort of difficult to see fully armed soldiers dropping down from helicopters as defending

I have made a point of reading , and seeing as much about this as I can and the more I read and see the more illogical the Israeli position is.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• dig72
            Gold Gabber
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ganjamo
            what the picture shows is that reuters showed the world a picture that hides the real facts, people are still saying that there were no knives and that the israeli soldiers were not hurt.
            I think it's well known that knives and sticks were used by those on board to attack and defend themselves from israeli terrorists.

I have yet to read or see anybody denying this fact. And besides the media always hide some truthes. Nothing new there.

I agree that the response from the soldiers was a bit too harsh, however, id like to see how do you or other people react when your friends are getting attacked with knives/sticks or whatever and you dont really have much time to think about the consequences.
            A bit too harsh?

They freakin murdered human beings that were bringing humanitarian aid to men, woman and children. Palestinians are deliberately being shamelessly starved by the israeli government.

Those israeli terrorists captured were very lucky to escape with only a beating and humiliation.

I wouldnt doubt that this whole situation was cleverly planned by pro-palestine activists in order to get negative attention to israel since hey knew what sort of response they will get.
            Whatever it is you're smoking, can I please have some?
            Last edited by dig72; June 10, 2010, 05:22:24 AM. Reason: PL
            “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
            Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
              Gold Gabber
              • Nov 2004

A good write up by Noam Chomsky.

As the editors of The Guardian rightly observed on June 1, “If an armed group of Somali pirates had yesterday boarded six vessels on the high seas, killing at least 10 passengers and injuring many more, a NATO task force would today be heading for the Somali coast.” In this case, the NATO treaty obligates its members to come to the aid of a fellow NATO country—Turkey—attacked on the high seas.
              The rest below.

Investigative reporting about corporate malfeasance and government wrongdoing, analysis of national and world affairs, and cultural criticism that matters.
              “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
              Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• zigh0
                Getting Somewhere
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by dig72

whatever it is you're smoking, can i please have some?
                lmao
                Buzzer

Comment

• davetlv
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                  An investigation by a private body of Israel's intelligence officials Well that says it all really. Blah, blah, blah, more propaganda! If that was even partially true, wouldn't they have given themselves decent weapons, instead of having to cut the ship apart for bars and using kitchen utensils. ??
                  Ah yes that old argument that everything Israel produces information wise nothing more than propaganda meanwhile everything the 'other side' produces is fact.!

Does Moshic know you are speaking for him ??
                  Love the way you fail to read and comprehend what I write - where have I claimed to be speaking for Moshic or anyone else other than myself?

I'm very sure it is possible to be a proud Israeli and still have a balanced point of view. Do you realise how much damage your attitude does to reasonable people of all race/religion?? You go away when anyone comes up with anything good or peaceful. You like spewing hatred
                  Oh now come on DIDI be fair here, what you dont like is the fact that I challenge some of the anti-Israel shit some people post here. I have been accused previously of being anti-muslim and when asked to offer evidence of this none was given. Do me a little favour ignorant girl go back and read all my post in the politics section and find me on post where I am anti-muslim or pushing anything other than peaceful coexistence!

As Fraud would have no doubt have said, stop projecting your shit on to me.

Comment

• bobjuice
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

A Fraudian slip ?

Comment

• bobjuice
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

Comment

• ganjamo
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by dig72
                        A bit too harsh?

They freakin murdered human beings that were bringing humanitarian aid to men, woman and children. Palestinians are deliberately being shamelessly starved by the israeli government.

Those israeli terrorists captured were very lucky to escape with only a beating and humiliation.

There was ammunition on the ship. Does that count as humanitarian aid?

Also a couple of days after this issue, the IDF sent aid to the gaza strip and Hamas did not want to recieve it. They are also being hungered by their government.

Its like the attack on gaza that happened back in January, they destroyed the tunnels that brought weapons and other stuff and since then only few attacks to israel have occurred. Now, if you allow this kind of ships to bring "humanitarian aid" and they react like this when boarded, would'nt it sound like theres something fishy going on?.

Whatever it is you're smoking, can I please have some?
                        No.
                        Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

^^^^ Ahhh go on give him some I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding what you are saying here, but seeing the tunnels were destroyed how else were they supposed to bring in aid. ?? Once again just looking at things differently.

Ah yes that old argument that everything Israel produces information wise nothing more than propaganda meanwhile everything the 'other side' produces is fact.!

Love the way you fail to read and comprehend what I write - where have I claimed to be speaking for Moshic or anyone else other than myself?

Oh now come on DIDI be fair here, what you dont like is the fact that I challenge some of the anti-Israel shit some people post here. I have been accused previously of being anti-muslim and when asked to offer evidence of this none was given. Do me a little favour ignorant girl go back and read all my post in the politics section and find me on post where I am anti-muslim or pushing anything other than peaceful coexistence!

Best Freudian slip I have ever seen.

Sums you up beautifully Far better than anything this ignorant girl could have said !!

Btw You used Moshic's name to further your argument . Very tacky !!
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ganjamo
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jan 2006

DIDI what im trying to say is that they used the tunnels to bring stuff that they weren't supposed to (rockets, weapons, ammo, etc). And by letting this boats bring "aid" to gaza could compromise the security of the israeli citizens all over again.
                            Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• davetlv
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Actually Zigh0 used Moshic's name further his/her own argument get your facts straight.

And if the best you can do is take the piss out of my spelling well so be it.

But i guess its easier to attack others than it is to defend your positions on this subject.

Comment

• davetlv
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

Maybe DIDI you should skip this post, after all it contain facts directly from the crew of the Marmara and we already know you dont really like facts.

Comment

Working...