Re: Israeli raid on Gaza flotilla

^ 2nd picture looks like he's wearing a speedo. he needs to be beaten

Comment

• zigh0
          Getting Somewhere
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ganjamo

so what?they were beaten?so the question should be how many ppl were killed from both sides? ZERO Israeli`s & 19 from the ship...Israel is so innocent...lol
          Buzzer

Comment

• Miguel
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

............ world war III will come from this if Israel doesn't change its politics and overall ATTITUDE, an attitude that is isolating Israel from the world,

Comment

• zigh0
              Getting Somewhere
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Miguel
              ............ world war III will come from this if Israel doesn't change its politics and overall ATTITUDE, an attitude that is isolating Israel from the world,
              Absolutely true...i can just see it coming!
              Buzzer

Comment

• davetlv
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by zigh0
                so what?they were beaten?so the question should be how many ppl were killed from both sides? ZERO Israeli`s & 19 from the ship...Israel is so innocent...lol
                Funny that according to Turkish sources only 8 IHH members and one civilian were killed - so you claim that 19 people lost there lives comes from where exactly?

Comment

• zigh0
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by davetlv
                  Funny that according to Turkish sources only 8 IHH members and one civilian were killed - so you claim that 19 people lost there lives comes from where exactly?
                  haaa,,dont leave the subject & go around like u ppl always do....so if as u say only 8 were killed,how many Israeli`s were killed in return?NONE.......u`re killing ppl...i dont care about their numbers more than i care for a human life!
                  so im gonna ask u a question...if things were the other way around...i mean if any( i mean any) country dared to kill an Israeli citizen,what would ur reaction be?

Dave,no offence for u dude,i got some Israeli friends(im Egyptian & thats weird in my country) & i love Moshic...but i hate ur country & its policies!
                  Buzzer

Comment

• davetlv
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Hate who the f*ck you like, thats up to you, but seriously is there any need to lie about your cause? Do you not think that the truth is bad enough that exaggeration is needed?

I'm sure Moshic, a proud Israeli, is so stoked you love him but hate his country - you don't even realise how stupid you sound.

I still fail to see here comments from you condemning the following:

1. The 40 IHH members who the Turkish Government allowed to board the Mavi Marmara knowing full well that these people were nothing more than terrorist wannabes, by some of their own definitions (see earlier videos posted by me).

Should you find that problematic maybe you have a comment to make on this piece of news out of Egypt:

Or what about this one where the supposed peace activists on the Mavi Marmara gave an interview to Turkish media:

Additionally, maybe you would like to offer us a reason as to why SIX ships successfully docked in Ashdod and had their 'aid' delivered to Gaza, only to be held up by Hamas, whilst on only one ship, with 40 members of Turkish Group IHH, confrontation broke out.

I'm sure it would be easier for you to ignore the facts of this incident to suite your own political agenda.

And finally, most importantly here, I will accept no lectures off of a man/woman whose country enforced the blockade of Gaza with mine, whilst brutally murdering African refugees in the Sinai as they try to enter Israel - my dear Egyptian friend, those who live in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones.
                    Last edited by davetlv; June 9, 2010, 11:25:34 AM. Reason: Syntax and grammar

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

"those who live in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones."

stupid, backwards logic that would lead nowhere. So... we all shouldn't criticize Israeli policies because of actions taken by countries we were born in?? Right, that makes perfect sense. I think the point here is that people were killed by trained soldiers who should have/could have handled things differently. I guess I am just blinded by my cause and my "hate" of Israel too bwahahaha
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• davetlv
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

More facts best ignored by some

An investigation by a private body of Israel's intelligence officials has found that the Gaza flotilla activists aboard the "Mavi Marmara" who clashed with Israel Navy forces last week were part of an organized group that was prepared for a violent conflict.

An activist holding a knife aboard a Gaza-bound aid ship on May 31, 2010.
                        Photo by: Provided by IDF Spokesperson's Unit

The report, which was published by the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (Malam), also found that the group was supported by the Turkish government and that Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was aware of the plans for violence.

Malam is a private organization that serves as an unofficial branch of Israel's intelligence community and in the past has been a medium through which Israel's intelligence findings were made known to the public.

According to the investigation,
                        while most of the 500 Mavi Marmara passengers were humanitarian activists and volunteers who underwent a security check before boarding the ship in the Antalya port, a group of 40 IHH activists boarded the ship in an Istanbul port beforehand, and separated themselves from the rest of the passengers throughout the journey.

These activists boarded the ship without a security ship and were equipped with communication devices, flack jackets embroidered with Turkish flags, and gas masks.
                        The activists turned the upper deck into their headquarters and refused entry to the other passengers. Among the activists was a clear internal hierarchy wherein specific activists acted as commanders.

The leader of the Islamic organization, Bülent Yıldırım, was on the Mavi Marmara and briefed the IHH members about two hours before the Israeli Navy arrived at the ship. Their main objective was to hold back the soldiers with any means available, and to push them back into the sea.

The ship did not allow weapons on board, however, the IHH members stocked up won metal rods, knives cut the ships metal rail which they used to attack the soldiers.

According to an officer who was aboard the ship, a confrontation started when the ship's crewmates heard the IHH members sawing the railing into metal rods, but they were unable to confiscate them from them.

The IHH members gathered all the knives from all six cafeterias on board the ship, as well as the axes from the fire extinguishers on the deck, all of which served as weapons in the attack against the Navy commandos who landed on the deck.
                        Before the takeover, all the passengers who were not related to the IHH protestors were lowered into the belly of the ship and were ordered to remain there.
                        Only journalists and security personnel were allowed access to the ship's deck.

The footage filmed on deck matched the testimonies of the passengers that claimed they did not witness any violence, as they were denied access to the deck, where the violent attack occurred.

The testimonies are also similar to the version given by the Navy commandos who said that they fought with a group of approximately 50 people who used every weapon available to attack them.

Eight of the nine dead were identified as IHH members.

Files found on laptops owned by the IHH members pointed at strong ties between the movement and Turkey's prime minister. Some of the activists even said that Erdogan was personally involved in the flotilla's preparations.

They also said that they knew in advance that their chances of making it into Gaza were slim, but their initial goal was to "to expose Israel's true face to the world."

An IHH journalist said during his investigation with Israeli security forces that
                        "the Turks set a trap for you and you fell straight into it." He also said that the recent flotilla was the first in many. (Source)

Comment

• zigh0
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Apr 2006

Dave,dude,first..who i or hate is my own business...u can hate me or my country too if u want...i wouldnt attack u coz of ur opinion...but u just take an aggressive attitude when someone begins to say his thoughts....u want us all to shut up & say that we like what u say & what ur country do?BULLSHIT!
                          second..who said im defending my country here?i was only attacking urs:P.....i hate my country policies too...i even hate the gov & president...but what i know that we made this blockade from our side coz there were too much Palestinians just getting into Egypt & dont want to return coz ur country was killing them!so do u just want us to open our borders for them to come & live in Sinai & u guys can have Palestine????
                          & plz dont call anyone who disagrees with u a terrorist...thats so rediculos..& who said exaggeration is needed in this issue?Israel has done enough & no proof is needed here...as for the ''SIX ships successfully docked in Ashdod'',,ask urself,,,if Palestine was the bigger hand & she was blocking Israel...would u like the aids to come to ur shores or pass to their shores first ??
                          Last,i dont have a political agenda...im only standing for what i think is right...& about me sounding stupid,,,i may need someone else to confirm it coz i still cant hear...
                          Cheers & stop being so agrressive,,,we are just ppl saying their opinions,,not governments....u must hear what others think & stop living in an isolated island hearing what u just like to hear....
                          Buzzer

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

people fucked around and they got dealt with...i'd be pissed at myself if i was involved with something that dumb. thats about all there is to it.

Comment

• davetlv
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by zigh0
                              Dave,dude,first..who i or hate is my own business...u can hate me or my country too if u want...i wouldnt attack u coz of ur opinion...but u just take an aggressive attitude when someone begins to say his thoughts....u want us all to shut up & say that we like what u say & what ur country do?BULLSHIT!
                              second..who said im defending my country here?i was only attacking urs:P.....i hate my country policies too...i even hate the gov & president...but what i know that we made this blockade from our side coz there were too much Palestinians just getting into Egypt & dont want to return coz ur country was killing them!so do u just want us to open our borders for them to come & live in Sinai & u guys can have Palestine????
                              & plz dont call anyone who disagrees with u a terrorist...thats so rediculos..& who said exaggeration is needed in this issue?Israel has done enough & no proof is needed here...as for the ''SIX ships successfully docked in Ashdod'',,ask urself,,,if Palestine was the bigger hand & she was blocking Israel...would u like the aids to come to ur shores or pass to their shores first ??
                              Last,i dont have a political agenda...im only standing for what i think is right...& about me sounding stupid,,,i may need someone else to confirm it coz i still cant hear...
                              Cheers & stop being so agrressive,,,we are just ppl saying their opinions,,not governments....u must hear what others think & stop living in an isolated island hearing what u just like to hear....
                              Wow, so leave out the facts again and make it all about difference between you and me - sorry mate, don't work that way. Do you have any comments to the points i raised or shall we end this circle jerk - for clearly you seem to know everything about me and my thoughts, but again, keeping quiet about the events that led to the eradication of 8 IHH Turkish terrorists who were on a mission to join their makers.

Comment

• zigh0
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Apr 2006

1-the only thing i didnt reply about is u describing the ppl on the ship as''terrorist wannabes''...i disagree & u should do more to convince me otherwise!ohhh,,,wait a second,did i just disagree with u?im a terrorist then...hahaa

2-''I looked into the eyes of these three children, and saw panic''....& did they kill the scared kids or what happened is that no scared Israeli`s were killed & 8 passengers from the ship were killed by ur troops!!

i think now i reliped to all ur thread!
                                & about the
                                The report, which was published by the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (Malam)....i dont believe any news coming from Israel!ur country have been lying to the world for decades!!!!
                                Buzzer

Comment

Working...