Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Israeli raid on Gaza flotilla

Some facts http://www.theage.com.au/world/sudde...ml?autostart=1
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• dig72
      Gold Gabber
      • Nov 2004

^ Forget the facts, they aren't relevent to israel and her appeasers.

Everybody is completely wrong in regardes to anything, except for israel and her backers.

When will israels stupidity end?
      “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by dig72
        Yes, yes batshit crazy anti semite is anyone who critises israel. It's getting boring and doesn't wok anymore. But go ahead continue on if it makes you feel good.

Yes that's right, it's Turkeys own doing and they deserve to have their ships attacked and citizens murdered by the "idf", because of sold enriched Uranium. Israel have just declared war on Turkey, so hooray for israel.

I don't intend on doing anything except express my opinion on this issue. You want my reasoning as to why some of israels past and present enemies want her destroyed? Is it really that hard to understand why?

I'm not going there, so figure it out yourself.

Batshit anti semites, retards, whatever it's all been said before and has lost all it's sting. Continue on if you will.

The majority of Palestinians and their leaders have expressed the will to live side by side in peace with israel and this is the most important thing. If the Palestinians and Israelis agree to whatever goal that has been set out, then I'm 100% sure that the rest of the world will support every effort to achieve it. All other issues will be resolved through this process.

Nobody really want's to see israel destroyed, it would be a tradgedy to mankind, but the warning signs are there and israel must make changes or else.

israels political tricks and games are not working anymore and she will end up destroying herself. It's inevitable.

Israel needs to end the occupation and suffering of the palestinians. The occupation is the causing of the rot inside israel. She needs to work out was has to be done in regards to a 1 or 2 state solution. She needs to stop attacking/making threats against her neighbours.

These are things that need to happen as soon as possible. Prisoners and land are other issues that will be resolved in due cause.

Israel has no other choices, she has run out of them. Everything she does turns to shit and it all comes back to the occupation.

Israel is on the road to self destruction and you think this is amusing?
        Israel is on the road to self-destruction solely on account that they do not submit to the demands made by the surrounding Islam-based countries. They can only be saved by submitting to their demands. Said another way, what would otherwise be a peaceful nation is now facing annihilation because they dare defend themselves, their country, and their borders and the moral right to preserve their existence. I have no doubts that the will of the islamic regimes will jump at the chance to kill the citizens and destroy the infrastructure of that country given the chance. Turkey has been testing the waters for some time now, as evidenced by this provocative and insidious act. (Btw, Turkey turned against Israel not too long ago, it's now only manifesting itself in the papers. Israel didn't declare war on Turkey. Turkey declared war on Israel. And this isn't me defending Israel, this is just a matter of understanding the radical political change that has happened in Turkey over the past few years. There's a good chance we could sever ties with Turkey in the not-so-distant future because of the path they have chosen for themselves. It could be the most significant foreign policy change this century). Hizbollah has been re-arming. It really is a matter of time. Only the naive and uninformed think "nobody wants to destroy Israel.' It reminds me of a Stewie Griffin quote: " It's not that I want to kill Lois... it's just that I don't want her to be alive any more." Clearly, the point of this provocation was to help further this very goal; to score points with Western leftists and rally the muslim world behind the jihad to wipe out the Jews in Israel. (if you could give me a legitimate alternative interpretation of why the the attackers onboard were part of a well known islamist front group, please holla!)

Despite the fact that Israel was unfortunately dragged into this shitfest by the Turks (and I"m sure Ataturk is rolling in his grave after what they did), I propose this: if you think it's acceptable that Hamas obtain weapons, rockets, and other armaments, please speak up. I'm interested in hearing why you believe that.

In fact, if you believe that instead of the IDF, those soldiers were from Canada, and still were in the wrong to board it and inspect its cargo, do let me know, and posit your reason why. In fact, if you believe customs inspections are shameful, let it be known.

On a side note, I'm terribly (and still) amused that you call Israel 'occupiers' despite what I've written in this thread. Everyone who hates on Israel conveniently forgets about Egypts naval blockade along their border as well. And I understand why they would ignore such obvious facts. They also forget that rockets are launched from Gaza almost every day, yet nobody bitches about that. Nobody demands the Palestinians knock it off. Nobody cares to stop and think at all the bullshit the palestinians pull. It is no wonder that Egypt refused to take over Gaza when they were offered it on a silver platter. And what makes matters worse is that the palestinians themselves have CHOSEN a terrorist group whose charter declares an eternal war against judaism to govern (albeit very poorly) their communities. Indeed, Hamas is a perfect representation of what the palestinians believe.

A 2-state solution is not workable when you have such divergent views on civility at such close proximity.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

^^^ Why on earth should we consider it true because you write it ??? Particularly when you ignore everything that has a possibility of being constructive. you seem pretty determined on keeping the enmity happening . Thank goodness a lot of jews/Israelis disagree with you.

^ Forget the facts, they aren't relevent to israel and her appeasers.

Everybody is completely wrong in regardes to anything, except for israel and her backers.

When will israels stupidity end?
          Looks like you have that one right.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
            ^^^ Why on earth should we consider it true because you write it ??? Particularly when you ignore everything that has a possibility of being constructive. you seem pretty determined on keeping the enmity happening . Thank goodness a lot of jews/Israelis disagree with you.

Looks like you have that one right.
            Do tell me what the facts are? Is there something I've missed? You're free to dispute anything I've said. I've been addressing the unfortunate anti-Western bullshit from page one.

Here's another idea (I seem to be the only one coming up with them here): How about a Hummus Summit between Israel, Hamas, and Obama?

Here's another idea: how about Turkey apologize? For almost eight years, Erdogan has set his focus on provoking Israel. The theme he has resorted to starts with encouraging jihadist attacks against Israel, then reacting hysterically to whatever way Israel responds, and then warns Western nations that letting Israel get away with its 'crimes' could push Turkey into backing Iran. Some fucking carrot that is!

But with Mavi Marmara and their reactions, Erdogan is squaring off to push (or imo entrapping) them into a military conflict that will try to maintain that Turkey would switch teams if it is held responsible for causing this trouble. And because of the half-wits like Obama and Sarkozy, this fascade has been working wonderfully. FFS, Obama called Erdogan up to express his condolences...and ignored the very fact that Turkey was trying to build support for importing missiles into Gaza AND that IHH terrorists tried to kill Israeli soldiers. This, to me, is the bigger issue than whether a country has a right defend itself and the authority it has to exercise customs inspections. The issue of appeasing Erdogan is one of the most significant problems facing the middle east at this time. I think one can make an legit comparison to Carter backing Khomeini.

Of course, Turkey won't apologize. Not when they have everything to gain by staying the course. Not when they can count on pussies like Zero to stay passive.

But I digress....this thread is about whether any country should be deprived of any legitimate form of self-defense. Carry on.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• trick12
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

^^^ you seem to be very well educated or you have good research skills (copy, paste)... but your reasoning is all fucked up my man.
              i do agree with you on one thing, that Egypt's blockade move wasn't a nice one, but again thats a country dealing with its borders with palestine, wtf is israel doing there in the first place!!!
              Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• dig72
                Gold Gabber
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                Israel is on the road to self-destruction solely on account that they do not submit to the demands made by the surrounding Islam-based countries. They can only be saved by submitting to their demands. Said another way, what would otherwise be a peaceful nation is now facing annihilation because they dare defend themselves, their country, and their borders and the moral right to preserve their existence. I have no doubts that the will of the islamic regimes will jump at the chance to kill the citizens and destroy the infrastructure of that country given the chance. Turkey has been testing the waters for some time now, as evidenced by this provocative and insidious act. (Btw, Turkey turned against Israel not too long ago, it's now only manifesting itself in the papers. Israel didn't declare war on Turkey. Turkey declared war on Israel. And this isn't me defending Israel, this is just a matter of understanding the radical political change that has happened in Turkey over the past few years. There's a good chance we could sever ties with Turkey in the not-so-distant future because of the path they have chosen for themselves. It could be the most significant foreign policy change this century). Hizbollah has been re-arming. It really is a matter of time. Only the naive and uninformed think "nobody wants to destroy Israel.' It reminds me of a Stewie Griffin quote: " It's not that I want to kill Lois... it's just that I don't want her to be alive any more." Clearly, the point of this provocation was to help further this very goal; to score points with Western leftists and rally the muslim world behind the jihad to wipe out the Jews in Israel. (if you could give me a legitimate alternative interpretation of why the the attackers onboard were part of a well known islamist front group, please holla!)

Despite the fact that Israel was unfortunately dragged into this shitfest by the Turks (and I"m sure Ataturk is rolling in his grave after what they did), I propose this: if you think it's acceptable that Hamas obtain weapons, rockets, and other armaments, please speak up. I'm interested in hearing why you believe that.

In fact, if you believe that instead of the IDF, those soldiers were from Canada, and still were in the wrong to board it and inspect its cargo, do let me know, and posit your reason why. In fact, if you believe customs inspections are shameful, let it be known.

On a side note, I'm terribly (and still) amused that you call Israel 'occupiers' despite what I've written in this thread. Everyone who hates on Israel conveniently forgets about Egypts naval blockade along their border as well. And I understand why they would ignore such obvious facts. They also forget that rockets are launched from Gaza almost every day, yet nobody bitches about that. Nobody demands the Palestinians knock it off. Nobody cares to stop and think at all the bullshit the palestinians pull. It is no wonder that Egypt refused to take over Gaza when they were offered it on a silver platter. And what makes matters worse is that the palestinians themselves have CHOSEN a terrorist group whose charter declares an eternal war against judaism to govern (albeit very poorly) their communities. Indeed, Hamas is a perfect representation of what the palestinians believe.

A 2-state solution is not workable when you have such divergent views on civility at such close proximity.

Israel aren't occupiers, Turkey declared war on Israel, israel only defends herself? (cues Twighlight Zone theme song)

How can anyone have a serious discussion on this issue, when such grand delusional statements are made shamelessly for everyone to see is beyond me.

As I've stated earlier, israel and her appeasers are either too stupid or too blind, maybe both to see the writings on the wall.

But of course, I'm wrong about everything so please carry on listening only to yourself.
                “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2004

The "Rachel Corrie" should be arriving on Friday, we'll see how the "idf" handle this one.

Some background into Rachel Corrie http://www.rachelcorrie.org/
                  Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

Israel aren't occupiers, Turkey declared war on Israel, israel only defends herself? (cues Twighlight Zone theme song)

How can anyone have a serious discussion on this issue, when such grand delusional statements are made shamelessly for everyone to see is beyond me.

As I've stated earlier, israel and her appeasers are either too stupid or too blind, maybe both to see the writings on the wall.

But of course, I'm wrong about everything so please carry on listening only to yourself.
                    Huh? Stop ignoring my posts and repeating the tired "israeli appeasers' (srsly, wtf? This isn't appeasement, they were, uh, justified.)

In the mean time, I'm waiting for you address any of the points I have made. About Turkey. About the Israeli and Egyptian blockade. About what additional steps Israel should have taken to have avoided being forced into a violent confrontation. About the provocative basis of the flotilla. About the IHH. About the impossibility of a 2-state solution. About Erdogan. About the right to exercise custom inspections on foreign ships. About turning a blind eye to re-arming Hamas. About the initiation of deadly force in self defense. About our pussy-in-chief, Zero. Etc...etc...

Actually, don't. You're going to keep repeating the same tired "anyone who gives even a modicum of support for Israel is shamelessly wrong" response.

So just keep masturbating over the fact that the governments and groups you support knowingly sent its citizens into harms way to procure a theatrical stunt to provide fantastic propoganda for their cause knowingly exactly how things would turn out (because when you can't beat them militarily, beat them in propoganda). You don't have the balls to admit that Turkey or these deranged Hamas supporters have the slightest bit of blood on their hands.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

The "Rachel Corrie" should be arriving on Friday, we'll see how the "idf" handle this one.

Some background into Rachel Corrie http://www.rachelcorrie.org/
                      Perhaps Turkey won't mind if I transport aid to the kurds on the SS Armenian Genocide through the Dardanelles? Just thinking out loud.

edit; this is my last post in this thread. everything that need be said, has been said.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• dig72
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Nov 2004

Huh? Stop ignoring my posts and repeating the tired "israeli appeasers' (srsly, wtf? This isn't appeasement, they were, uh, justified.)

In the mean time, I'm waiting for you address any of the points I have made. About Turkey. About the Israeli and Egyptian blockade. About what additional steps Israel should have taken to have avoided being forced into a violent confrontation. About the provocative basis of the flotilla. About the IHH. About the impossibility of a 2-state solution. About Erdogan. About the right to exercise custom inspections on foreign ships. About turning a blind eye to re-arming Hamas. About the initiation of deadly force in self defense. About our pussy-in-chief, Zero. Etc...etc...

Actually, don't. You're going to keep repeating the same tired "anyone who gives even a modicum of support for Israel is shamelessly wrong" response. e a theatrical stunt to provide fantastic propoganda for their cause knowingly exactly how things would turn out (because when you can't beat them militarily, beat them in propoganda). You don't have the balls to admit that Turkey or these deranged Hamas supporters have the slightest bit of blood on their hands.
                        So Turkey and Hamas have blood on their hands. Now what? How in gods name does it change the fact that the whole world dislikes israel?

How will "blood on Turkish and Hamas hands" end the occupation and suffering of Palestinians? How will this stop israel from threatening/attacking her neighbours or acting the way she does?

It won't so why continue on the same disastrous path over and over again, which will only result in the slow but eventual rot of israel?

There are no winners when shit hit's the fan, only losers.

When your best mate is drunk, do you allow him continue on driving or do you pull him up?
                        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2004

Perhaps Turkey won't mind if I transport aid to the kurds on the SS Armenian Genocide through the Dardanelles? Just thinking out loud.
                          You'd have to ask Turkey.

edit; this is my last post in this thread. everything that need be said, has been said.
                          Bit of a merry go round isn't it.
                          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• ace_dl
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Another ship, Rachel Corrie, is due to arrive in Gaza on Saturday morning
                            A ship carrying aid to Gaza is still heading for the blockaded settlement, despite Israel insisting it will not be allowed to dock.
                            The MV Rachel Corrie, which was part of the original Freedom Flotilla intercepted by the Israeli military, leaving nine activists dead, is due to arrive in Gaza at 8am on Saturday, organisers said today.
                            The ship fell behind the original fleet after suffering mechanical problems, but has been sailing towards the Israeli coast since yesterday.
                            There were earlier reports that the Rachel Corrie had turned back, but a spokesman for the ship confirmed this morning that it was still bound for Israel.
                            Martin O'Quigley, from the Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign, which is working with the Free Gaza Movement, which organised the ship, said he spoke to two people on board at 7.30am this morning.
                            "They're 150 miles from Gaza, and they should be approaching the exclusion zone at 8am tomorrow morning," O'Quiqley said.
                            "They're about 80 miles from the previous interception point."
                            O'Quigley said he had spoken to both Máiread Maguire, the Nobel peace prize laureate, and Jenny Graham, from the Free Gaza Movement, two of a total of 11 passengers on the ship.
                            The Corrie is attempting to defy the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, who said yesterday that the ship would not be allowed to reach the blockaded area.
                            "We shall not allow the ships to reach Gaza. Not now and not later on," the Israeli news website ynet reporting him as saying.
                            "We intend to direct the Rachel Corrie ship to the Ashdod port and transfer its civilian goods to Gaza following a security check."
                            The Rachel Corrie, which is funded by the Free Gaza Movement, is carrying 11 passengers, including the Scottish Captain Eric Harcis. In addition to the six British and Irish citizens there are also five Malaysians travelling on the ship, including an MP and three journalists, organisers said.
                            The ship is attempting to reach Gaza four days after the Freedom Flotilla was intercepted, leaving eight Turkish nationals and one Turk with a US passport dead.
                            The Rachel Corrie is carrying school supplies, printing paper, children's shoes, wheelchairs, sports equipment and fire extinguishers, organisers said. Israel bars cement and other building materials from entering Gaza, saying that they are often used for building tunnels to smuggle in weapons and explosives.

Sarah Colborne, the first British survivor of the Israeli assault on the Mavi Marmara aid ship to return to Britain, insists troops fired live ammunition at unarmed activists

Sarah Colborne, the first British survivor of the Israeli assault on the Mavi Marmara aid ship to return to Britain, insists troops fired live ammunition at unarmed activists

Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• trick12
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

^^^ finally someone lived to tell.

here's 88mariner's argument since he wont post in this thread again"this woman was wearing a scarf, clearly she was going to choke some one with it"
                              Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• PROG
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Aug 2005

Isn't Hamas a scapegoat? Isreal fund $ to them.

Comment

Working...