X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Re: Israeli raid on Gaza flotilla

Uri Avnerys perspective of israel today.

This is not a matter of one or two years, but anyone who is thinking about the future of Israel in ten, twenty years must understand that unless there is a basic change in our position, our position, too, will decline.
    Last edited by dig72; June 20, 2010, 03:18:09 AM.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• xellsys
      Gold Gabber
      • Jan 2010

dig72, i feel like you are making a fool of yourself. looks like plainly posting every anti-Israeli stuff you can find, combined with an, in my eyes unsatisfying argumentation on the topic.
      just want to present some israeli support on this matter from my side. im not going to start an argument here.
      ps: i love and hate your avatar at the same time

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Nah he's not, the links are really good ! You should read them . You do know Uri Avnery is an Israeli don't you ??
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• dig72
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by xellsys
          dig72, i feel like you are making a fool of yourself. looks like plainly posting every anti-Israeli stuff you can find, combined with an, in my eyes unsatisfying argumentation on the topic.
          just want to present some israeli support on this matter from my side. im not going to start an argument here.
          ps: i love and hate your avatar at the same time
          It appears thay you are also offended by sanity.

Sorry, but that's all I could gather from your everything and nothing post.

Continue on with your "support".
          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...