Gold Gabber
    • Jan 2010

Exit festival 2010

EXIT FESTIVAL 2010
    PETROVARADIN FORTRESS
    NOVI SAD, SERBIA
    Thurs 8th - Sun 11th JULY 2010
    www.exitfest.org

EXIT FESTIVAL WELCOMES TOP DRUM & BASS ARTISTS TO ROCK THE FORTRESS!
    EXIT is a huge supporter of Drum & Bass with 4 nights of big bassline sounds. The Main Stage after 2am program will keep the party going till dawn featuring some of the scene’s top artists including; DJ Zinc & Dynamite MC, DJ Friction & MC I.D, Breakage & Stamina MC, London Elektricity & MC Wrec, Foreign Beggars, DJ Randall & MC Moose, Mistajam & MC Majestic, Plastician, DJ Chef & MC Flowdan, South Rakkas Crew feat Serocee & Lady Chann.

Taking place from Thursday 8th – Sunday 11th July, in the magical Petrovaradin Fortress overlooking the river Danube, EXIT is carmmed with 25 stages to appeal to absolutely everyone, cheap food and drink onsite and the best campsite entertainment whilst bathing in the hot Balkan sunshine. EXIT Festival ticks all the right boxes and is still the best value festival ticket around!

EXIT is one of the most highly regarded festivals in Europe, being nominated for ‘Best Overseas Festival’ in the UK Festival Awards for the past 3 years and winning the coveted title in 2007. In addition EXIT was nominated for ’Best Major Festival’ in the inaugural European Festival Awards that took place in The Netherlands in January 2010. Exit’s 10th Anniversary was also one of the most spectacular events of 2009 with all advance four day tickets selling out in advance.

Launched 11 years ago as a student initiated protest against the communist Milosevic regime, EXIT has proved that music is a universal language that can connect and bring people together to make the world a better place. EXIT continues to evolve and bring like minded people together and although it gets bigger each year, the sentiment and unique vibe remains the same.

FULL LINE UP:

The Chemical Brothers, Faith No More, Mika,
    Missy Elliott, Placebo, David Guetta
    Pendulum Live, LCD Soundsystem, Röyksopp, Chromeo, Crystal Castles, Suicidal Tendencies, The Exploited, Klaxons, Ricardo Villalobos, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, The Horrors, Yeasayer, Cathedral, Behemoth, DJ Shadow, Bad Brains, Ms Dynamite, Miike Snow, Moderat live, Josh Wink, Crookers, Laidback Luke, A-Trak, Boys Noize, Erol Alkan, SebastiAn, Brodinski, Busy P, DJ Mehdi, Rui Da Silva, Dirty South, Riva Starr, We Have Band, Midnight Juggernauts, DJ Zinc & Dynamite MC, DJ Friction & MC I.D, Lollobrigida, Black Rose (Jesse Rose & Henrik Schwarz), Obojeni Program, The Twelves, Jamaica, Ritam Nereda, Juvelen, Hudson Mohawke, Ost & Kjex live, Solomun, Joker, D-Bridge, Breakage & Stamina MC, London Elektricity & MC Wrec, Foreign Beggars, DJ Randall & MC Moose, Mistajam & MC Majestic, Plastician, DJ Chef & MC Flowdan, South Rakkas Crew feat. Serocee & Lady Chann, Zombie Disco Squad,Al & The Blackcats, Antenat, Arigo Pentrado, Ashen Epitaph, Awaiting Fear, Bambi Molesters, B King + Andrea, Bombarder, Bonaparte, Caligari, Clark, Cinnaman, Concrete Sun, Consecration, Citizen X, Dargoron, Dead Trash + Frajle, D-Bridge, Decapitated, Decontrolled, Direct Control + Kalson, Disdained, Dozer, Dr Vokoder, Elvis Jackson, Ex Deo, Gemmy & MC Nomad, Grasshopper, G.U.B., Help Me Jones, High Control, Hitman, Instra:mental & MC:SP, Joker, Ida Engberg, I Divine, If Senses Fear, the Inspector Cluso, Inje, In From the Cold, Iva Starkova, Jonty Skrufff & Fidelity Kastrow, Juha, Kawasaki 3p, Killo Killo, Koh, Kolaps, , L-Vis 1990, MAD Goya, Metatron, Murder, Moment of Clarity, Papercutz, Petrol, Pinch, Punished, Radiolokator, Retro + Vito, Romantic Jurgen, Rustie, Samrt, S.A.R.S., Sexy Sushi, Shortpant Romance, SMUT, SOK 91, Sound Pellegrino Thermal Team, Spaceeater, Starsmith, Stereo Addiction, Stuttgart Online, Sweet Sorrow, The Gaslamp Killer, The Good Guys Live, Tamerlan, Tide, Tibia, Tim Exile, Trance Balkan Desorganisation, To Moj Tim, Too Young To Love, Toy Corner, Tesla Boy, Vehementer, Veliki Prezir, Vox Populi, Welicoruss, Wannabe A Star, Zea

TICKETS ONSALE NOW!

All early bird tickets at last year’s prices have now sold out!

But don’t worry as the standard price per weekend ticket is only £85 until the end of May, then increasing to £99 in June. So to get the best deal buy early and save!

EXIT & eTickets.to continue to deliver the best value festival ticket around, with pre event ticket redemption and fast entry through their own entrance.

Jan – May
    4 day festival ticket only - £85+ b/f
    Camping ticket - £20 + b/f

June onwards
    4 day festival ticket only - £99 + b/f
    Camping ticket - £25 + b/f

Buy tickets from;
    http://www.etickets.to/buy/?e=3092
    www.exitfest.org
    www.lastminute.com

SELECTION OF D & B ARTIST COMMENTS

“Probably the best festival in the world!!!!! Bring me back again next year!!!!!!”DJ Hype

“Exit goes beyond a great music festival: it's a fusion of progressive thought, positive energy and a special role in the promotion of Balkan musical artists.” Kiril

“Crowd always amazing in Serbia and we had a great time, thanks to everyone at Exit for helping us get there performance wise, must come back” LTJ Bukem

Exit = sick!”Noisia

"One of the best festivals of the year! A fantastic and knowledgeable crowd" Roni Size

“The most intense and exciting time I’ve ever had at a festival. Playing the main stage as the sun came up was an unexpected, unadulterated pleasure.” Tayo

“Exit was the highlight of my career, I absolutely loved it!” Zinc

EXIT PHOTOS:
    Click the link below to see pictures from EXIT 09;
    http://mattmcn.smugmug.com/gallery/8...87935949_Y6uZ3

For more information contact Nikki @ Global Publicity
    nikki@globalpublicity.co.uk
    +44 (0) 7957 434517

Working...