X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bananapeel
    Time to brave the freaking -35?C expected in Calgary next week. That's stupid cold.
    that sucks... it's only getting to 7 here, but that's without the 20MPH wind chill factored in

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

get to work with 6" of snow for tomorrow's commute...looks like I'll need a few sets to pass the drive-by time...

you know though I like it up here..granted if I could get rid of it I would, but driving in the snow can be fun...it's those other mofo's doing 15 after everything's been plowed and sanded that I want to run off the road personally...
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• DreamGirlie
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Re: no holidays..

Originally posted by kfitz
        You find a nice warm body to and and with...
        that def works
        "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FM
          get to work with 6" of snow for tomorrow's commute...looks like I'll need a few sets to pass the drive-by time...

you know though I like it up here..granted if I could get rid of it I would, but driving in the snow can be fun...it's those other mofo's doing 15 after everything's been plowed and sanded that I want to run off the road personally...
          Hahaha, yah man...driving in the snow can be real fun. Do some spinning, make some handbrake-turns (I just quit my job at a go-kart centre, so you learn a few tricks there).
          I almost ended up in a canal once, though...
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• MJ
            Here since 2002
            • Jun 2004

^^Karting is fucking ace man, why did you quit that job? Free karting as much as you like.
            mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Yep, but I had to travel and stay at my parents' place every weekend, and could never go out with my friends in the place I live now...But hell yeah, I won the first 1-hr personell race at the job, it's cool as phuck. Am still an ace in driving those little cars...
              I can keep up with the pro's. Still proud if it.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• MJ
                Here since 2002
                • Jun 2004

If it wasn`t so damn expensive i`d be karting every weekend. I got a little trophy here for a race meet i once entered. First out of 24 *polishes nails* After i`ve made my millions (yeh right) that is something i`d seriously like to take up.
                mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Well, it is expensive, but compared to other branches of motorized sports still very affordable. I'll be doing now and then, but for me it's just to expensive...being a student and all.

but, being 1st out of 24 is cool! We had 12 teams entered, with the top 6 really close, because the first thing you learn when you work there, is how to ride those things very, very fast.
                  They gave me a piece of shit for the qualification...7th. So I did pretty well I guess.

I even did a tractor-pulling ride with one of them...you should be able to view it with Quicktime or Realplayer.
                  The Pull

Comment

Working...