• Show
Clear All
  • RISE_Boston
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2009

Danny Howells @ RISE [Fri 6/11]

RISE presents

DANNY HOWELLS (U.K.)
    Danny Howells's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

RISE is 18+ and there is never a dress code.

RISE is a private club. You must be a member, or the guest of a member, to get in.

Email ronen.vx@gmail.com for guestlist

Doors @ 1AM (Fri night/Sat morning)

members: $15; guests: $25

Our Yelp page!
    Join the facebook group!
    Follow @risenightclub (for news first, contests, and ticket giveaways!)

From his early years of DJing at Bedrock nights in his home town of Hastings, to the 10+ hour sets in New York today, one thing remains the same - a complete love of all music. It's this passion and plenty of hard work that has helped Danny to get where he is today. It's no coincidence that he's been placed in DJ Magazine's top 20 DJs in the world for the last 3 years. Danny has a unique, eclectic sound which as been described as "deepsexyfuturistictechfunkhouse" and it's this sound which which is shaking floors worldwide.

Danny's infectious personality and individual style is what really puts him a cut above the rest though. You can really sense his connection with the crowd wherever he plays, and he has fully earned the label "the clubbers DJ".

Danny is a man who loves to play at RISE, which is why he plays the entire night, building from downtempo to house, techno, tech, and everything in between. Here's what he has to say about Boston's after-hours:

"Rise in Boston is, for me, one of the most important clubs in North America right now. It is the complete opposite of all the glammed-up, bottle-service clubs that have spread like wildfire. The emphasis is on the music, the loyal customers who attend, the sound, etc etc. All the things that I feel are so important, yet are so sadly neglected in way too many places these days. It's always a pleasure to play at Rise - I know I'll be given the best platform to do what I do to the best of my ability, in one of the friendliest and most welcoming of environments."

Working...