X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

[ms] stylesheet missing?

I'm seeing this ... is the stylesheet for [ms] missing?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: [ms] stylesheet missing?

Seems to be working fine from work at the moment ... wtf

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

WTF man ... it's missing again. Can anyone else verify? I can't trust the China internet.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

That happened briefly today while using our Macbook Pro, but then I clicked on the link "forum" and it was fine. I noticed that the macbook had joined a weak wireless internet signal when it occurred.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Yeah it's back to normal now. Weird.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Guys this is really not working for me when I'm at home, I can't navigate properly. Can someone verify if something is wrong with the server hosting the stylesheet? If it's my home internet connection, is it possible that I download the stylesheet locally and somehow set my browser to use that stylesheet when I'm on mercuryserver.com ??

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

I haven't changed anything in a while... when's the last time it worked on your home PC? what browser, version, os?

Next time it happens, do a view source, search for "css", and copy/paste the css stylesheet that's listed into your browser so you can try to refresh it. Also paste it here.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

I think it was working fine till about 2-3 days ago. I'll do that for you once I'm accessing [ms] from home, cheers.

I don't think it's anything you would've done because I can see [ms] fine at work.

So the stylesheet is not coming through to my home computer for some reason, and I also tried accessing [ms] with a VPN at home, didn't work either.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

try clearing your cookies/cache/history etc.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kat
                    A pretty fn good milkshake
                    • Mar 2006

its allways about the cookies right, if at least they were chocolate ones
                    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

This is the code for css when I 'view source' Is that right? I'm still not getting the stylesheet at home.

Comment

• TomTom
                        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                        • May 2002

Originally posted by Kat
                        its allways about the cookies right, if at least they were chocolate ones
                        Clear cookies and cache is the equivalent to support center recommendations to reboot your computer to see if the problem still exists. But I must admit, both hints work from time to time.

BTW, I saw the same broken stylesheet yesterday too but only for a few seconds and then never again.

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

It's mysteriously working from home at the moment.

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

And it just stopped working again!

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

that's bizarre that it's only happening to you and frequently

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...