X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiff
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2006

Big 12 dissolving?

Wow. Let the shredding of the Big 12 begin..

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=5270048
    “Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. I think...I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check.” - MC Escher
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Big 12 dissolving?

As a Mizzou alum, i'm stoked to be (hopefully) going to the big ten, just from a road trip standpoint. F the Texas schools.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

f that jenks!

FUCK the pac 10. i don't want to become a part of that shitty conference. i hope UT and A&M go to the SEC if the big 12 dissolves even though my poor Aggies wouldn't fair too well in football. i just don't see what's wrong with the big 12, although i guess i mainly focus on the south and all i see is good teams and strong competition.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
        As a Mizzou alum, i'm stoked to be (hopefully) going to the big ten, just from a road trip standpoint. F the Texas schools.
        Dude, I don't know how closely you've been following this, but there's a very good chance we're going to get left out in the cold here now, which is a pretty dramatic change from just 24 hours ago. It's a really dynamic thing, would be a blast to watch if we weren't in the middle of it. If there's one thing we know as Mizzou fans, it's that if there's a way for us to get fucked, it will happen.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

i wish that big 12 would just stick around! they've got to be considered one of the elite conferences. i guess it all comes down to money though, most likely.
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
            Dude, I don't know how closely you've been following this, but there's a very good chance we're going to get left out in the cold here now, which is a pretty dramatic change from just 24 hours ago. It's a really dynamic thing, would be a blast to watch if we weren't in the middle of it. If there's one thing we know as Mizzou fans, it's that if there's a way for us to get fucked, it will happen.
            Yep. Posted something similar on Wilson's facebook page this morning. What is (and isn't) funny- Mizzou is the one that started all this big ten hooplah, and now we might be left out. typical mizzou.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
              • Mar 2008

hopefully my nebraska cornhuskers will start winning again
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...