X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Behaviors
    Getting warmed up
    • Jan 2009

Behaviors Proton Radio June 13th,2010

Cristi Santu - Behaviors Radio Edition 01 - Behaviors Proton Radio June 13th,2010

Officially I joined the fascinating world of music in '94 as a radio DJ
    and that's what I'm doing in the present, in the last seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks and years ago too...
    I said "officially" 'cause I live with the music in my head ever since I was born.
    My mother was a singer and music teacher and I've learned my lessons very well.
    She always encouraged me "to do something with the music in me",
    'cause I inherited much more musical cells from her than she thought she gave me through her blood
    Of course my history is much more plentiful, but that's another subject.

Since 2009, I produce promo sets for broadcasting and especially...for me.

================
    Luca Doobie - Behaviors alike 07 - Behaviors Proton Radio June 13th,2010

He is a brilliant example of how music can be dangerously addictive to a man.
    Guitar player since the age of 10, he's now one of the most important artists in the ever growing Milan's underground dance scene.
    During the last ten years he has been deejaying, producing, engineering, mixing and mastering music while showing patience, passion, creativity and technical skills. His personal musical sensibility easily brought him through styles that range from punk, indie rock, jazz, fusion, black music, hip hop, electronica, drum and bass, house and techno.

His vision of club music is an evolution of the seventies funk mixed with house and techno roots, based on deep kicks, rumbling sub frequencies basslines, sharp beats and groovy percussions, refined with a creative and fresh use of the effects and the musical elements generated by synths or simply stolen from old dirty records.

The first release as producer appeared in the year 2000 as he was studying Sound Engineering, and while for the first 7 years of studio productions his attention was more focused on the technical developement of the music, since 2006 Luca turned his attention to the artistic and creative side, working on few different projects like Prospettive Sotterranee (released on Safari Electronique) and Anomaline (relesed on Anomaline Records) showing off his style of grooves.
    After meeting his german musical partner Andre Crom, allready known for his successfull minimal techno productions, the duo developed an unique and fresh housy sound with catchy musical elements, releasing several eps together on Heimatmelodie, Acker, Andre's own Off Recordings (that quicly became a leading label in its genere) and the Uk underground hystorical Freerange.

As a dj he has been playing around Milan's both mainstream (The Flame@Amnesia Milano, Queen@Gasoilne, Physical@LeJardin) and alternative booths (Input@Leoncavallo, R!Evolution909@PergolaTribe, Trak@Bitte, Trak@Tunnel, Privat Party), but also rocking parties in Berlin and Space Ibiza; monthly hosted by Guida Nella Giungla (every thursday on Radio Poplare Fm Network) with a selection of favourites underground house and techno newest tunes.
    Most recent releases avaible on Acker, Off Recordings, Freerange, Highgrade, Thisorder, Informale and Sound Selective.

LUCA DOOBIE's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

======================
    Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

======================

Download

========================

Myspace
    Facebook
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud
    Proton Radio Show
  • Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: Behaviors Proton Radio June 13th,2010

Thanks!
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

Working...