X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Civic_Zen
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Need the Option added..

To have [img] tag changed to the [url] tag so I'm not seeing pictures I don't want to see at work. Would be much Appreciated.
    "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
    "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
    - Thomas Jefferson
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

let me see what I can find for you

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Civic_Zen
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

That would be shweet

I know I've asked about this before, I was just curious if I was the only one. Seems so.
      "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
      "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
      - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Civic I cant find a way to disable images as an option in your profile but I have found something that will disable images from appearing in a topic if you are logged out, is it something you would be interested in ?

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• picklemonkey
          Double hoodie beer monster
          • Jun 2004

I use two profiles in Firefox... one for home, one for work. I always adblock large images that I don't want appearing at work... it helps, but that would definitely help e

Comment

• Civic_Zen
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Thanks -e- that might be good.
            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

^^ remember, you will have to surf the forums as being logged out and you might not get access to a lot of the forums that way... that's the only drawback, I dont think there is such a mod created (other than that massive profile control panel hack) which is not even designed to work with this version of the subforums hack

-e-
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

i know there is a way to use aol parental control to prevent pics if you are able to use aol.
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...