X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

The Vinyl And CD Release On One Disc From Jeff Mills

(I didnt see anything on a search but let me know if its a treepost)

Leveraging AI-driven processes, PSFK helps the worlds leading brands to make decisions about their future through trend and innovation research and consulting.

The Vinyl And CD Release On One Disc From Jeff Mills

June 10, 2010

For a recent limited edition release, electronic/techno musician Jeff Mills has created a hybrid disc with a vinyl pressing on one side and a cd mix on the other. The Occurrence project merges analog and digital together in one format. The release is part of his ‘Sleeper Wakes’ series which Mills has undertaken to explore new sounds and unique ways to present them. For a performance earlier this year in Japan, Mills had a circular stage specially constructed with all the DJ equipment recessed into the floor. The impression was of just Mills on the stage with no sound equipment visible what so ever.

Axis Records
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: The Vinyl And CD Release On One Disc From Jeff Mills

That's actually pretty cool. Although I may be a little leery about throwing it in my car
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

Working...