Re: Utah to execute killer by...FIRING SQUAD

^^^ graham cracker made me lol

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

^ahaha, I missed that the first time around

He chose the firing squad before the law changed in 2004.

Account of what it looked like during the execution

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by runningman
        I must say this is a very surprising thread.. First off I called him Steve Cracker because he called me runningboy and I had nothing so I went with "Graham-Cracker".. I know it wasn't very impressive..haha

Now I must say I agree 1000% with Didi. You want them to live to suffer. Death is the easy way out. I don't think there is a humane way of killing someone Dancing. I'm actually most surprised by your comments DQ. You say you don't like the idea of killing someone yet you wouldn't mind a few people getting tied to a chair and shot in the heart under the right circumstances?? Especially being from Canada where we believe we have evolved to a society of not murder but understanding. You must have some American in you..

Also I know he chose that way but why would you allow such a bad person a choice then?
        Of course there are different circumstances. For example, if you rob a bank, no you shouldn't be put to death. Or if you are being beaten to the brink of death by a rapist or your abusive spouse, where its either defend yourself or die, no you shouldn't be put to death. ***Please note, these are both EXAMPLES****

However, if you go out and purposely murder someone or more than one person (or in my earlier Karla Holmoka example: rape, torture and murder), yes, I'm sorry, I would agree that you should be put to death. Why do they deserve to live? If you are deliberately wasting the life God gave by taking away the life of another...the life of someone wanting to live and enjoy life, then you deserve whatever the courts decide.

Its a very emotional topic and everyone is going to have their own individual beliefs....it is in all honesty, a topic best left off the table.
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
          Wow, this is getting rediculous.....

Steve has a valid opinion and he has never changed his views about it in any thread that I have ever read....he has always stated that he believes in the death penalty for murdering bastards. I don't like the thought of killing people either Didi, but in all honesty, I don't think paying $1000 of dollars year after year to allow them to live in a cell with TV, internet access, library access, the ability to go to school and get a degree, and 3 meals a day is not right.....they get to live a life that the person who they murdered couldn't and I don't want my money going to support that.....how is that right?

We don't even have the death penalty here in Canada, but there are times we should. How is it right that Karla Holmoka, someone who assisted in the murder of 3 innocent young women (including her own sister!), went to jail for a few years and is now free, dating, and living life?
          I'm sorry you feel this way DQ . As do I have a valid opinion. Perhaps you should read what I said here again, it addresses the issues you bring up.

Personally I believe murder is wrong whoever commits it, individuals or states. If you read those links you would see that it is also stupid and totally unproductive in every way. It is actually more expensive to execute someone than to keep them in jail. If someone I loved was murdered I would want them to suffer , and that means they have to live to suffer. Once they are dead they can't suffer any more.

We have stated our opinions and we obviously have a difference of opinion that is so strong nothing we say is going to influence the other. So let's not even try.
          Particularly the last part.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

I'm wondering why slow alcohol poisoning isn't a type of death sentence.

i'm pretty ripped offa negra modelo right now, and i think that's the way I'd go.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DancingQueen
                AVB FanClub | President
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by DIDI
                Particularly the last part.
                I did read your post, and in reference to the part you so nicely pointed out in red, Steve agreed with you in the first place about that, you then replied back with a smart alek comment, which has provoked this heated debate in the first place.

Originally posted by DIDI
                ^^ Shame you couldn't stick to it.
                Yes you are my dear !! And it's getting boring.
                Please let us all just drop it and move on before this gets out of had. Lets just agree to disagree and move on
                sigpic
                RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

You didn't notice that my smart alek remark was in response to his?? In fact I mirrored it to some extent. The "my dear" should have been a dead giveaway.

For the third time, but probably pointless again.
                  We have stated our opinions and we obviously have a difference of opinion that is so strong nothing we say is going to influence the other. So let's not even try.

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

So does eye for an eye include Apache helicopter gunners who open fire and kill civilians and journalists? Or CEO’s who kill thousands of innocent people because they want to save some cash.
                    Originally posted by res0nat0r
                    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by chunky
                      So does eye for an eye include Apache helicopter gunners who open fire and kill civilians and journalists? Or CEO’s who kill thousands of innocent people because they want to save some cash.
                      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

^^mariner did you make that one

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
                          ^^mariner did you make that one
                          nah, hahaha. the only one's i made were the carl cox one's from a thread along time ago.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                            • Mar 2008

lol, memegen is the best~! think i'll make a "kill it with fire!" in ps or illustrator, though

BRB

---

in all honesty, they should initiate a nationwide protocol that puts all on death row to death by pill or nasal spray --- or give them a choice hahah
                            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...