Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Gen. McChrystal - should he be fired?

Originally posted by dig72
    Personaly, I'm not only insulted but also disgusted at the thousands of innocent men, woman, and children that have been deliberatley murdered by US soldiers.

Is that better?

Blame your leaders for turning them into killers.
    The Taliban gets a pass for the same things then since they aren't from the big bad USA. Understood.

Commence hatin'!

Comment

• superdave
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

At this point I don't consider it a war, but an occupation of a foreign country. To step back though, the decision to invade Afghanistan was right considering the Taliban was allowing Al-Qaeda to use the country as a base of operations for 9/11 and terrorism. With Al-Qaeda leaving for Pakistan it would logically make sense to follow Al-Qaeda and put pressure on Pakistan to find them. However, we made enemies with the Taliban and continue to fight them in their country.

We controversially allowed a Taliban government before 9/11 and President Karzai appears to be open to allow the Taliban to be part of the government now. Therefore, I say work with the Taliban and Karzai to create a coalition government and bring the troops home and continue to work with Pakistan to find Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden.
      Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
        How exactly has this been going on longer than Vietnam???
        It hasn't. Vietnam was from 1950-1975. The only people that think the Afghanistan war has gone on longer haven't really studied the Vietnam war.

Comment

• dig72
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
          The Taliban gets a pass for the same things then since they aren't from the big bad USA. Understood.
          Did you type that with a straight face?
          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

yup. but since you are here just to blab about only everything anti US it makes perfect sense.

Comment

• superdave
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
              It hasn't. Vietnam was from 1950-1975. The only people that think the Afghanistan war has gone on longer haven't really studied the Vietnam war.
              Don't forget that Korea is still divided and wasn't resolved and it's been 1950 as well.
              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

yup. but since you are here just to blab about only everything anti US it makes perfect sense.
                Res0 you are just here too blab anything pro US. Your so full of blind faith its comedy
                Last edited by chunky; June 27, 2010, 01:55:42 AM.
                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by jasonemrysss
                  Hell yeah he should be fired. Who wants a general that regularly apologizes to an entire country for killing innocents?
                  So apologizing to an entire country for an oil spill is expected! Apologizing for killing innocents not good
                  OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...