X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

neuro drink

Our company has a chance of selling THIS product but the profit margin tells me we should not do it. We can actually sell a product with a low margin as long we can move plenty of it.

The company are telling me it's huge in the States, can anyone confirm this? What's the drink like?

mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

Re: neuro drink

This is what they are telling us.

Neuro launched into Los Angeles and Southern California in June 2009.

Tony Haralambos, head of the largest independent distributor in California, has called it the most successful launch in living memory – Haralambos launched VitaminWater in Southern California.

80% of stores are re-ordering Neuro within 60 days.
    This is unprecedented, the industry average for a new drink is 35%.

Pepsi New York started distributing Neuro April.

Dr Pepper Snapple Group is distributing in the Western US.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

How much would it be per unit?
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• MJ
        Here since 2002
        • Jun 2004

They retail at £1.89 per bottle, a bit expensive if you ask me. Still, if people will pay £1.49 for a bottle of Redbull then I would expect them to pay a bit more for a drink that is actually quite good for you?

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

not going to happen mate...36 $ for 12 bottles when you buy in bulk! They are getting high of their own supply!
          I love the idea...I am quite into supplements and take like 5 different things at the time...i eat protein bars and whatever...but I very much doubt I would add this to my diet. Its too expensive. You can just buy those supplements and get two months worth for ten of these bottles...
          I may be wrong but I say it just too expensive + thy are trying to break into a new and saturated market...we already have a ton of these Vitamin water things...although I do admit having amino acids in the water is good...but i wouldn't pay almost 2 pounds for a small bottle...to get a couple mg's of L-Carnitine or something else
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

haven't heard of or seen this product.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• diegoff
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

I don´t like this kind of drinks...
              I prefer nature. And btw, it´s expensive. Mayge I don´t help cause I don´t take these kind of foods. good luck!
              It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
              Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
              May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

like kamal, i've never heard of this drink either, mike.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Shpira
                  not going to happen mate...36 $ for 12 bottles when you buy in bulk! They are getting high of their own supply!
                  I love the idea...I am quite into supplements and take like 5 different things at the time...i eat protein bars and whatever...but I very much doubt I would add this to my diet. Its too expensive. You can just buy those supplements and get two months worth for ten of these bottles...
                  I may be wrong but I say it just too expensive + thy are trying to break into a new and saturated market...we already have a ton of these Vitamin water things...although I do admit having amino acids in the water is good...but i wouldn't pay almost 2 pounds for a small bottle...to get a couple mg's of L-Carnitine or something else
                  x2

however

not everyone thinks it through like this. there's a sucker born every minute imo. I could see this taking off, but it'll take time to develop product devotion (like Monster bev has done).

I bet if you sold this stuff at Costco people would buy it. Or Target, too.

And I, for one, would at least give it a go on a few of those bottles. I'm interested even though i take copious amounts of supps every day too.
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• jackdaniels
                    Addiction started
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by MJ
                    They retail at £1.89 per bottle, a bit expensive if you ask me. Still, if people will pay £1.49 for a bottle of Redbull then I would expect them to pay a bit more for a drink that is actually quite good for you?
                    That is very cheap considering how expensive some of the ingredients are to buy....probably because they are dosed at minuscule amounts in the proprietary blend. I'd deffo try it out anyway if I was caught outside and needed something quick i.e. post rave!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

never heard of it, but most of this imo is just a load of hype, pretty colour and design

Comment

• MJ
                        Here since 2002
                        • Jun 2004

Some interesting responses, thanks.

I thought when they said it had taken the States by storm that all you Americans would have heard of it. Time to speak with the supplier again!

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

yeah i have never seen this on the shelves here in the midwest. i am not a big energy drink guy, they are too damn expensive, plus they dont do shit for me since i probably drink too much diet pepsi at work anyways. i will drink a green monster here and there just because i think it tastes good. but there are a lot of people who like energy drinks, but there are just too many of them out there now. there are at least 1-2 cabinets full of just energy drinks at the gas station around here nowdays.

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

Never seen it in Florida i.e. Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beaches, Orlando....

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                              Platinum Poster
                              • May 2008

Re:

Originally posted by floridaorange
                              Never seen it in Florida i.e. Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beaches, Orlando....
                              Ditto!

Comment

Working...