X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PROG
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2005

Re: Expect a Terror Attack to Justify Iran War Soon

^agree. not happening anytime soon but i can see why it would. turning usa into a shit hole is in the workz.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

what does soon mean anyways? I think something will happen before October. That to me is soon enough.

Comment

• Localizer
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2004

nothing will happen in october, other than midterm elections during that time. Have you looked at Europe lately? Spain is about to be the next Greece. England is accumulating massive amounts of debt, almost 400% of their GDP. There can be no war if there is no money to spend on a war. The people of the US aren't going to stand for war, especially if Obama is at the helm.
        Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
        -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
          The people of the US aren't going to stand for war, especially if Obama is at the helm.
          That is precisely why I think a false flag terror attack must happen. To act as a catalyst to get everyone on board and to improve Obama's approval ratings.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

nah. we went thru that shit with bush and his dumb ass. a new war with obama at the helm aint happenin'

Comment

• Localizer
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2004

still no false flag operation. mid-term elections are done. we haven't invaded Iran.
              -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

What?

Get the latest news from Derby and around the UK. Breaking news & headlines, live blogs, video, pictures and in-depth comment & analysis from Derbyshire Live news team.

The false flag event by the CIA asset Anwar Al Awlaki

Obama's approval rating

You don't watch the news much eh? Thank you for proving another one of my points

Comment

• Localizer
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jul 2004

You're right, I'm oblivious to the world around me.

There was no false flag operation, there is no invasion of Iran, and the repubs won the house. Your clarion cries of fear are despicable. You are not a prophet, you are 0/for whatever in your theories. I think it's time you took a step back from your warped perceptions.
                  -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

George Bush claimed this week that he prevented a terrorist attack on Canary Wharf by torturing. He claimed that terrorists where going to hijack 4 aircraft and fly them into buildings. Labour party responded its a total fabrication
                    Originally posted by res0nat0r
                    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

hahah everything is a lie Chunky!! Also Chunky did you see how they lied about that missile they shot. THey say that it is just a con trail from an airplane. It came out of the sea..hahaha

Local what are you talking about I am 0 for? I just proved you wrong and you come at me with some lame crap like that (Warped Perceptions)? Yes i agree there hasn't been an attack on Iran but the false flag did happen and Obama's approval did go up.. Hell 2 out of 3 ain't bad, I think.

(Cries of Fear) I am not telling you anything but the truth as I see it. Some could call me a fear monger er but if it comes true it isn't just mongering. It is happening.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

christ man give it a rest. you must have more grey hair than i do.

Comment

• dig72
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                          What?

Get the latest news from Derby and around the UK. Breaking news & headlines, live blogs, video, pictures and in-depth comment & analysis from Derbyshire Live news team.

The false flag event by the CIA asset Anwar Al Awlaki

Obama's approval rating

You don't watch the news much eh? Thank you for proving another one of my points

They know about it, but are unable to recognise, accept or believe it.
                          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• Localizer
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                            hahah everything is a lie Chunky!! Also Chunky did you see how they lied about that missile they shot. THey say that it is just a con trail from an airplane. It came out of the sea..hahaha

Local what are you talking about I am 0 for? I just proved you wrong and you come at me with some lame crap like that (Warped Perceptions)? Yes i agree there hasn't been an attack on Iran but the false flag did happen and Obama's approval did go up.. Hell 2 out of 3 ain't bad, I think.

(Cries of Fear) I am not telling you anything but the truth as I see it. Some could call me a fear monger er but if it comes true it isn't just mongering. It is happening.
                            No, you're taking seperate events and making magical connections between them. And I'm pretty sure you don't read your articles....

"Despite the uptick in approval for the President in the last few days, Obama's average approval rating for the week ending Nov. 7 is 45%, identical to his average for all of October," Gallup reported.
                            -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

It went up. That is what terror attacks do. That is why the US does them to themselves.

Comment

• chunky
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Jan 2006

edit wrong thread
                                Originally posted by res0nat0r
                                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...