X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Re: Expect a Terror Attack to Justify Iran War Soon

Yeah reso, we're also jealous of your freedoms.

lol
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Originally posted by dig72
      Yeah reso, we're also jealous of your freedoms.

lol
      obviously, since you spend more time than us livin' wit themz freedomz, trying to justify how bad we are. hummm.

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
        So they are working in conjunction with America's Gov't? Is that your logic?
        No I think they are the same. Since 9/11 all these little incidents don’t really look like some criminal master mind intent on causing destruction. If there is some network of terrorists they are a best incompetent and maybe don’t give a fuck.

The Printer Cartridge along with the so called Shoe Bomber and the Pants Bomber stories are even more bizarre. You would think this underground network would be able to make a bomb that was actually able to detonate. I think the bombs where never intended to go off. The where staged just so the government could sustain this idea that terror is still out there. If there hadn’t been these so called acts of terror. I think a lot of people would be asking a lot more questions about their governments.

You only have to look into the history of the leader of the so called 7/7 bomber. He was picked up by the US Government then released because he was working for MI5. On the day of the bombings he left the UK. I think he manipulated these 4 people into carry out the attack and I’m not sure if they all knew what they where doing.

Now the terrorists have moved from Martyrdom to parcel bombing we should expect more incidents and on a bigger scale. Why send 4 ink cartridges when you can send 400? Why post them from the other side of the world when you can post them internally. Why keep targeting planes when you can target trains, buses or shopping malls a lot easier? You only have to look at the terror campaign that the IRA used in the 70’s through to the 90’s. We had car bombs used on shopping malls, mortar attacks on airports, assassinations of police, the armed forces, prison guards and politicians. But these days all we see are bungled bombing attempts.

9/11 was probably the biggest act of terrorism ever, but how did the terrorist go from something that must have took a lot of planning to the pants bomber
        Last edited by chunky; November 23, 2010, 03:55:25 PM.
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Localizer
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chunky
          The purpose isn't to blow up an aircraft, its to sustain this idea of terrorism. No one got killed but it kept this idea that we are under attack alive. like I've said before, if you want to really terrorise people its a lot easer than boarding a plane.
          Ok, for the sake of brevity and assuming you are correct since you took a tangential route, how does this play back into RM's theory that a false flag op would be created to invade Iran? If all it is meant to do is 'scare and sustain the idea of terrorism?'
          Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
          -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

It doesn't, I was responding to Florida's question. I doubt the US will invade Iran any more than they will invade Burma, China or Korea. The stakes are much higher and there is little to gain. What we had in Iraq was a load of feeble excuses. If Iraq really was within 45 minutes of firing anything they would not of been invaded at all.
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Localizer
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by dig72
              Who in this thread, believes what the goverment tells them?
              Who in this thread is capable of using a certain amount of reasonability to reach objective conclusions? Sometimes people let their imaginations run wild. Thus it goes back to RM making wild claims that a false flag op would occur which would allow the US to invade Iran. It's one thing to discuss theories; it's another to prophetise and make outlandish claims based on a fleeting imagination.
              Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
              -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• vinnie97
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jul 2007

This insane govt. has lost all sense of "reasonability."

Comment

• dig72
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
                  Who in this thread is capable of using a certain amount of reasonability to reach objective conclusions? Sometimes people let their imaginations run wild. Thus it goes back to RM making wild claims that a false flag op would occur which would allow the US to invade Iran. It's one thing to discuss theories; it's another to prophetise and make outlandish claims based on a fleeting imagination.
                  I believe everyone is. And if peoples mind are starting to run wild then you have the msm and leaders of the nation to thank for that. They lie so much that people don't know what to believe anymore.

And yes, RM did got it wrong in regards to an attack on Iran happening soon.
                  “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                  Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

obviously, since you spend more time than us livin' wit themz freedomz, trying to justify how bad we are. hummm.
                    Keep in mind also that every other country watches american movies and tv, and know way more about our culture via television than America will ever know about these other countries...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

That is true. I think thats why the Taliban apparently hates us, it sees Jessica Simpson parading around in a bikini and the other drivel Hollywood puts out there

Comment

• bobjuice
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by chunky
                        No I think they are the same. Since 9/11 all these little incidents don’t really look like some criminal master mind intent on causing destruction. If there is some network of terrorists they are a best incompetent and maybe don’t give a fuck.

The Printer Cartridge along with the so called Shoe Bomber and the Pants Bomber stories are even more bizarre. You would think this underground network would be able to make a bomb that was actually able to detonate. I think the bombs where never intended to go off. The where staged just so the government could sustain this idea that terror is still out there. If there hadn’t been these so called acts of terror. I think a lot of people would be asking a lot more questions about their governments.

You only have to look into the history of the leader of the so called 7/7 bomber. He was picked up by the US Government then released because he was working for MI5. On the day of the bombings he left the UK. I think he manipulated these 4 people into carry out the attack and I’m not sure if they all knew what they where doing.

Now the terrorists have moved from Martyrdom to parcel bombing we should expect more incidents and on a bigger scale. Why send 4 ink cartridges when you can send 400? Why post them from the other side of the world when you can post them internally. Why keep targeting planes when you can target trains, buses or shopping malls a lot easier? You only have to look at the terror campaign that the IRA used in the 70’s through to the 90’s. We had car bombs, used on shopping malls, mortar attacks on airports, assassinations of police, the armed forces, prison guards and politicians. But these days all we see are bungled bombing attempts.

9/11 was probably the biggest act of terrorism ever, but how did the terrorist go from something that must have took a lot of planning to the pants bomber
                        ^ this

Comment

• floridaorange
                          I'm merely a humble butler
                          • Dec 2005

That is true. I think thats why the Taliban apparently hates us, it sees Jessica Simpson parading around in a bikini and the other drivel Hollywood puts out there
                          Or "The Real Housewives of LA" or whatever :shutters:

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...