If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
One of my friends from India is getting married with a girl chosen by his father and mother , he saw her pic and gave 2 thumbs up on it , she is actually pretty cute ...aaaaaaand she is also his cousin.
Personally I think to marry someone you don't know its kindda whack but I've also heard couples that have been together for a long ass time and they still don't really know the person they are with . Even though the idea of "hot cousin buttsex" arouses me I still cant get over the fact that it's arranged . I mean chosen by someone else just to make your life "complete" it reminds me of the time when my mom would buy me clothes ....they were shitty and didnt fit at all .
I told him to send me pics of their 2 headed kids
Anyways I just wanted to know what's GYY take on this .
Though the concept of arranged marriage has changed phenomenally since a few generations ago. When my grandparents were married, they were selected for each other based on the relatives meeting them and my grandparents didn't even know what the other looked like for 3 days until after the wedding (that's another story).
I myself have had an arranged marriage but it's not "arranged" in a way where my parents say marry this one and it's done. Both of us had the option of saying no. We did spend a little time getting to know each other before we made the decision. I had also met the entire family well in advance and communicated with both my brothers-in-law getting to know them well (both of them are diamonds).
See in Hindu culture, a marriage is not a union of 2 people but a marriage of 2 entire families. This is why it was important for the both of us to get to know both sides of the families as well.
Getting married to "cousins", there are different castes who do that and I'm sure in the more rural areas, it's more prevalent. Of course in the urban areas and metropolitan cities, it's a thing of the past.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
To back up what Kamal said, my father always told me "you're not marrying the girl, you're marrying the family." Lots of truth in that one.
As for the arrangement of two families marrying their children, I think it could go either way depending on the intent of the parties. I think if one family is trying to raise their level in the caste system, then it could turn out to be really bad. BUT, if they're trying to arrange a marriage for their son or daughter with the interest of finding them a suitable and compatible partner, then I'm thinking those work out better.
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
To back up what Kamal said, my father always told me "you're not marrying the girl, you're marrying the family." Lots of truth in that one.
So true! My wife is spanish and I can say first hand that I married the family. But that was a good thing for me as my family is always so distant with each other. Even though her family lives thousands of miles away I know them better than I do my parents now.
As for the arraignment I won't go either way as that is a culture thing (for a lack of better words). Being married to a spanish girl has definitely opened my eyes to culture. I was never one to make fun of a different culture but after being married for 15 years it sure has opened my eyes to it.
I actually know quite a few Hindi guys from work that are married to their cousins... it doesn't make it seem any less strange to us, but one of them told me it's something like 30% of all marriages
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
So true! My wife is spanish and I can say first hand that I married the family. But that was a good thing for me as my family is always so distant with each other. Even though her family lives thousands of miles away I know them better than I do my parents now.
As for the arraignment I won't go either way as that is a culture thing (for a lack of better words). Being married to a spanish girl has definitely opened my eyes to culture. I was never one to make fun of a different culture but after being married for 15 years it sure has opened my eyes to it.
AMEN! I just married into a russian family. I could have written the same exact thing and just exchanged spanish for russian and it would describe my experience thus far.
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment