Video - John Digweed@ WODA Mexico City, June 18th 2010 , what an opening!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • labmonkey
    Addiction started
    • Apr 2005

Video - John Digweed@ WODA Mexico City, June 18th 2010 , what an opening!!!!!

"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"
  • trick12
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Video - John Digweed@ WODA Mexico City, June 18th 2010 , what an opening!!!!!

goodness, u can tell from the intro that he lashed out on you guys during the remaining of the night. digweed is one mean beat when he chooses to be
    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• Frankiee
      Getting Somewhere
      • Nov 2009

Re: Video - John Digweed@ WODA Mexico City, June 18th 2010 , what an opening!!!!!

ID of the song?

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Too much distortion, killing my ears .... but there's nothing like a Digweed opener. Love the anticipation and the moment when the bassline first hits you.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Tortuga
          Addiction started
          • Feb 2006

Nick Warren - Searching for Silver

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Ah the same one on his Structures CD 2 mini mix.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• chanty
              John, John, where art thou!
              • Jun 2004

You lucky people! I so miss Diggers and can't wait to see him live again! It's been far too long.
              Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

Working...