X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

UnF*ck The Gulf

not a funny topic obviously, but it's so bad you have to just laugh sometimes.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: UnF*ck The Gulf

lol that vid is fucking funny.

on a more srs note... the great lakes are not in good shape. a well standing chitown deejay informed me of this. sad as fuck.

(this is really well done; i kid not)

The interactive story of the last great supply of fresh drinking water on Earth
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Fuck capitalism! Buy our Shirts!

fucking bohemian simpletons. There were no petroleum products used in the manufacture, promotion or transport of these f’in T-shirts. Right?
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
        lol that vid is fucking funny.

on a more srs note... the great lakes are not in good shape. a well standing chitown deejay informed me of this. sad as fuck.

(this is really well done; i kid not)

http://waterlife.nfb.ca/
        What an incredible site. So much information that people should be aware of so we can try and change things before its too late. I've said it a million times, but what we are doing to this incredible planet of ours is absolutely heart wrenching
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Mr.Big
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
          Fuck capitalism! Buy our Shirts!

fucking bohemian simpletons. There were no petroleum products used in the manufacture, promotion or transport of these f’in T-shirts. Right?
          Exactly, sorry that ad is fucking stupid along with people buying those shirts. I don't wanna step on any toes here but the people who have all jumped on the BP hatewagon need to step off and reavaluate things. The only people i feel sorry for are the fisherman and the people who are directly affected by the spill, and BP have set aside a massive amount of money to spend on the cleanup and compensation of these people. My point really is i love sealife and nature in general but there is such an abudence of it, this spill isn't going to kill off all sealife as we know it. You play with fire and you are gonna get burnt eventually, deep sea oil drilling has its risks but someone on capital hill signed off to drill there so...

As said i feel sorry for the fisherman but also the workers of BP, they employ a massive amount of people around the world, speaking from someone who is unemployed a good while now i fear for their jobs. BP announded a 17bn loss today, those kinda figures always affect front line job security.

I gurantee most of the assholes in that video will jump into their massive SUV's that get about 10 mpg, the whole thing just seems hypocrital to me. If the US Gov cared about the enviroment, which it clearlydoesn't they would tax oil so high that SUVs would become impossible to own. . They could bring in road tax bands for higher litre engines/higher tax on ommissions, its the only thing that will change peoples attitudes stateside. I remember being disgusted by the cash for clunkers plan, there were many perfectly good cars being scraped for POS brand new gas guzzaling SUVs. I am a car man and i have no idea why American has a love affair for the SUV, they are slow as shit, they are ugly, can't handle for shit and you seem to only ever see one person in them at peak times, honestly its disgraceful,

BTW im just using the auto industry as an example, i know oil is used in nearly everything else we consume but i think its a good example.

I know there are people on here that know alot more about this stuff than me, im just going on what i see. BP have not behaved like a responsible company ill agree, the photochops, promised they haven't kept etc. but i hope in one way the whole situation will change peoples attitude in the states about Oil consumption, like its only beacause its in your back yard you care, if it was an american oil company who did this anywhere else in the world it would hardly make the news.

So i suppose thats my rant for the day, i do love so many other things about the US but the whole BP thing has been dragged out at this stage, its time to move on me thinks.
          www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
          Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

Working...