X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vibe
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2004

Playboy Looking for Girls of McDonalds

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - After shopping at Wal-Mart and Home Depot, Playboy's latest craving is for McDonald's -- or rather for the women who work there.
    Playboy.com is set to announce Wednesday that it is seeking America's sexiest McDonald's employees "to serve a little shake with their fries" and pose for the upcoming "Women of McDonald's" online pictorial.
    The online publication of the adult men's magazine has previously run pictorials of the women of Enron, the collapsed energy trading company, of Starbucks the No. 1 coffee chain, of Wal-Mart the world's largest retailer and of home improvement chain Home Depot (HD: Research, Estimates).
    "We're going after companies with an enormous brand name where there is also a likelihood of finding the 'girl next door' who has the potential to become a model," said John Thomas, editor of Playboy.com.
    "With these pictorials, we're also picking the unexpected companies because it adds fun and drama. When you go to Home Depot or Wal-Mart to shop, you don't think of their employees appearing in Playboy. That zig-zag mentality works very well."
    So well, apparently that the Wal-Mart and Home Depot pictorials turned into two of the Web site's most successful features to date, Thomas said.
    "When we first announced the Wal-Mart pictorial, the news media didn't take us seriously and thought we were doing this as a joke,'" said Thomas. "But the response to the features has been tremendous. Some of the women even told us that this was the most glamorous thing that has happened to them."
    For those employees at McDonald's interested in applying for the feature, Playboy.com said they can send a head shot and a full-body shot, bikini-clad or nude, and a few sentences about themselves no later than Sept. 29.

Playboy.com said it doesn't matter if the employee is a part-time cashier or a corporate officer. But they will have to supply a copy of a government-issued ID proving they are 18 or older, and a recent pay stub to show they indeed work at McDonald's.

Check this out NSFW nudity

CHEERS
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

I think the pictures from this have already been released. A girl from a McDonald's about 10 mins away was featured, she is/was an assistant manager. All the radio shows down here talked about it for a couple of weeks.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• spin240
      Getting warmed up
      • Jan 2005

McCooche? I'd buy that for a dollar.
      Don't sweat the petty things, always pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• White_Hindu
        Getting Somewhere
        • Dec 2004

I got a boner so big it hurts. God damn you, Ronald McDonald!

Comment

• blkcrow
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Re: Playboy Looking for Girls of McDonalds

McDonalds going to serve sushi now?
          Idiocy - Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups.

Soulseek name = blkcrow

Comment

• supaz
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

The 4th on down is smokin' hot...

I'm looking forward to Playboy exploiting the hotness of women at Jiffy Lube...

Comment

• brakada
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

There are actually only 3 girls on the photos and each of them has 2 sets. Work and leisure...
              We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• brakada
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

^^^^ oops, sorry! My bad. There are actually 4 girls. Sorry for double post.
                We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• greg07
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

i guess these chicks are wont to eat "SuperSize"!!
                  "Love your girl and she will fuck ya ... fuck your girl and she will love ya!"

Comment

• remoh
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

these chicks work at mcdonalds... good damn! .... not my mcdonalds thought, nothing but big booty black bitches, and short no english speaking mexican bitches...
                    [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
                    |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• Mr.Big
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Nov 2004

^hahah
                      www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
                      Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• FM
                        Wooooooo!
                        • Jun 2004

must be in the rich neighborhoods...

either way I'm lovin' it...
                        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                        Facebook!
                        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Garrick
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

i just got me a subscription for only $12 for a year... now thats a fuckin deal. i'm getting it for the great articles, of course. :o

i'll let you guys know how the free dvd is that comes with it.
                          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jibgolly
                            Vortexuralizor
                            • Jun 2004

i'll take 2 McSnatch's and a bucket of period drip from combo #3.

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

bucket of period drip?? come on, thats gross, haha.
                              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...