Cream Podcast - Cream Ibiza - Radio 1 Weekend. Guest mixes from Above and Beyond and

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    Cream Podcast - Cream Ibiza - Radio 1 Weekend. Guest mixes from Above and Beyond and

We’re now half way into our season on the White Isle and we have no plans of slowing down as we go full steam ahead into August. This week we’ve got a very special party as we celebrate seventeen years of Cream in Ibiza and we’ve made sure that there’s a massive line up of headliners there to celebrate with us. In the Main Room one of Cream Ibiza’s longest standing residents Paul van Dyk will head proceedings supported by another of Cream’s long standing residents, global superstar DJ Ferry Corsten and Cream resident Gareth Wyn. The Mixmag Terrace welcomes back Laidback Luke who will be hosting another packed out SuperYou&Me party with a debut set from electro DJ/Producer Fake Blood. Expect trapeze artists, superheroes and much more! With no time to rest, on Saturday Cream Ibiza jumps over to Privilege for a special one off event for BBC Radio 1

Podcast home: http://officialcream.podomatic.com/

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
  • JellyButt
    Platinum Poster
    • Jan 2005

Re: Cream Podcast - Cream Ibiza - Radio 1 Weekend. Guest mixes from Above and Beyond

Will check this one if it's not too creamy!

Tnx though!
    IT WASN'T ME! i SWEAR!!!

Comment

Working...