Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coleby761
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2008

Re: Steve Lawler- AFTERHOURS SESSION RECORDED @ STEVE LAWLER'S VILLA IBiza 2008

Originally posted by techno_city
    umm coleby, how exactly is that the full mix?? the one you posted is from moscow... the mix in question is from ibiza. 2 different mixes mate...
    lol my bad. pulled it off hd quickly

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

^^ I do that all the time Very embarrassing
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• techno_city
        Fresh Peossy
        • Aug 2007

haha yeah, me to. never realize it till it's on my Ipod and i'm miles aways from my computer... figures lol

i will say i'm not much of a lawler fan, never really was to be honest. but THIS mix is rather good. i do like this side of him WAY better then the other side. but whoever said this was like one of the 'back to mine' mixes obviously hasn't listened to any of the 'back to mine's' as they were pretty much ALL ambient, downtempo, trip hop, soul, funk and the like while this lawler mix has NONE of that. it's a mellow house mix that heads into more upbeat, driving house tords the end... NOTHING like a 'back to mine'. but still good none the less :-)

Comment

• progressive420
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Can i please get a reup link for this?
          "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• Global Eyes
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

• lockedgroove
              Gold Gabber
              • Apr 2006

Time for another installment, Steve!

Comment

Working...