X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trick12
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: BedRock 12

very very nice videos, esp the last two and the first one, quality stuff, i think ur right with the carl cox thing, im sure he had to go with a bang after him just to maintain the flow in the place, they should have totally let him do his thing continuously with no interruption, im still jealous tho and would have def enjoyed the heavy stuff
    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• ace_dl
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Great videos! Thanks for uploading them

Pete Heller - Nu Acid (Robert Babicz Smiling remix) Bedrock
      Originally posted by feather
      Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Those videos were uploaded by this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/onlyonecjb001

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Seems a lot of people didn't enjoy this night. I had a great time. I didn't think Coxy was bad and I would hardly call him. cheesy. I met some great people and had a good time. I've got to be honest when I see a DJ play I want to see them bang it out at 3 in the morning (most of the the crowd should be peaking by then).

Apparently there where pick pockets working the crowd. I think its a problem that is quite comon in music venues in London now. They even have signs on the wall in some venues warning people about it. I remember Homelands in 2001 there where pikeys working the crowd. One them got caught by someone who gave him a slap only to have 20 pikeys give him a good kicking.
          Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• cm1179
            Gold Gabber
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by simonr

[FONT=Century Gothic]Returned for John's second set : 3[FONT=Century Gothic][B] til 6 had a v nice dark heads down 90 mins which I loved
            eh? are you saying digweed spun early, then someone else came on and then digweed came on again later?

i'd have loved to have gone to this but i'm really annoyed that these events are always in london cos they're always a nightmare to get to

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by cm1179
              eh? are you saying digweed spun early, then someone else came on and then digweed came on again later?

Comment

• Hoff
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Aug 2009

some ms members with the ladyss

[the two in the left want to be part of a great festival]

andy warhol

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

residentadvisor

photos -- Bedrock 12 at Brixton Academy, London http://t.co/ahQrYAZ

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

Seem to remember these 2

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

That's Ian from the Bedrock Board, Jun & Jamie the two japanese girls were caught on camera too.
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Pictures taken with my mobile ...

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Comment

• Dzone
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chunky
                            Apparently there where pick pockets working the crowd. I think its a problem that is quite comon in music venues in London now. They even have signs on the wall in some venues warning people about it. I remember Homelands in 2001 there where pikeys working the crowd. One them got caught by someone who gave him a slap only to have 20 pikeys give him a good kicking.
                            some C*nt niked mobile phone of one of my mates, not sure how, but they took it off her handbag !!
                            ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• Hoff
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by feather
                              Pictures taken with my mobile ...

thanks for all the pics . ..... . fcking B magic design logo

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dzone
                                some C*nt niked mobile phone of one of my mates, not sure how, but they took it off her handbag !!
                                Wow that's crazy.

Comment

Working...