If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
havnt seen carl cox in ages (2004)
Not sure how they will arrange the sets, but i was hoping that the esp guest would do opening ie: like Danny Howells @ Bedrock 11 then Digweed take it from thier all nite.
having said so ...I am not disapointed that carl cox will be on stage.
Saw Carl Cox when i was in ibiza - he was actually quite good, hadnt expected much of him but he was fairly banging - he played after John that night and i thought John sort of held it back a bit, maybe it was because he was on first....
Cox always deliver, but his sound treads on the mass-party-appeal compared to Digweed's buildups and Vortices ... I would catch either DJ on their own but not in the same room and night.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
It's gonna be a long night so we'll get the chance to enjoy both Sir John and Big Coxy ...
Last year the party ended at 8am, so I presume the vortex of Sir John shall be delivered for at least 4-5 hours! Not bad at all
The Bedrock nights at Heaven, especially the Birthday ones, did not last more than 4 hours
Cox always deliver, but his sound treads on the mass-party-appeal compared to Digweed's buildups and Vortices ... I would catch either DJ on their own but not in the same room and night.
Pretty much sums up how I feel......I reckon this could have been more of a Timo Maas/Steve Lawler kind of night
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment