~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

Re: BedRock 12

Originally posted by dusk
      Awesome reviews guys!

Now if only we get a tiny little taste of what he played would make my year
      hmmmmm, something like

boom, boom, boom, boom....boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom,
      tsoing, tsoing, tsoing, tsoing ,tsoing, tsoing, tsoing, tsoing ,tsoing, tsoing, tsoing, tsoing
      wrooom, wroom, wroom, wroom
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• ace_dl
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hoff
        quality update

http://soundcloud.com/max-cooper/ryan-davis-the-wolve-max-cooper-remix-radio-edit

oouuuuwwwwwwwhat it should sound live breathtakingly liberated by john

UnF***ingBelievable tune!!!

Glad u had a great time lads. We are waiting for more pics and videos.
        For those of you who had attended last year the Bedrock Birthday Part at matter, which venue do you prefer?
        Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• Hoff
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Aug 2009

what a psychiatric liquidation that you all lived .. . . . [far video]

you all will never forget how the old bear Muir arrived thanks to John ... and inserted in yours nucleolus something too sick and magical

sorry for my english, the concept is understood

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by ace_dl
            For those of you who had attended last year the Bedrock Birthday Part at matter, which venue do you prefer?
            I prefer Brixton. Though a usuall with Bedrock nights the Tube wasn't running
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• ace_dl
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunky
              I prefer Brixton. Though a usuall with Bedrock nights the Tube wasn't running
              Again??? Oh man
              I remember last year, I had to pay 60 quid to get to Matter and another 60 to get back (I was so knackered that could not walk to the tube)
              Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

This is from his 10-12 warmup, beautiful.

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

In hindsight I think Cox should've played 10-12 and Digweed the rest of the night, giving him more control over the set and a chance to drop some classics at the end ... I don't think Digweed would've played so hard if he didn't have to maintain what Cox built up between 12-3.

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone for making Saturday`s Bedrock 12 party a Massive event.
                              I am really happy that we delivered on what we promised, A stella visual, lighting and sound production to a sell out 4500 that had travelled from all over the world to enjoy 8 hours of quality music. So much work went into making this gig happen and in the current climate this is a major achievement for us and great for the scene to have a successful night like this. Lock n Load events did an amazing job setting up and promoting this show and was a real pleasure working with them again. This year I have been lucky to do some amazing shows in London starting with Cable`s intimate charity show in Feb, Bedrock Easter at matter, Bedrock`s Huge Worldwide Arena at SW4 and the O2 Academy last Saturday that had a real mini-festival atmosphere - I am very lucky to have some very loyal fans out there and hope that playing at a variety of large and small events gives you chance to hear me in different environments. You can catch me next at Fabric in December which I am really looking forward to getting to grips with that sound system for a few hours.
                              John

Comment

• chanty
                                John, John, where art thou!
                                • Jun 2004

Great reviews guys! Personally, I would totally have loved the heavy parts. Can't wait for some pics and vids!

Edit: How in the hell this I miss the vids above?

Nice ones Feather!!! Wish I were there!
                                Last edited by chanty; October 5, 2010, 08:56:37 AM.
                                Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

Working...