X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Upset flight attendant grabs beer, activates chute, goes home

A JetBlue flight attendant got into an argument with a passenger on a jetliner arriving at John F. Kennedy International Airport Monday, cursed the passenger, grabbed a beer from the galley and then deployed an emergency exit slide and fled the plane, authorities said.
    Flight attendant Steven Slater was arrested at his nearby home in the Belle Harbor section of Queens by Port Authority of New York And New Jersey police on charges of criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and trespassing.
    By Monday night, several Facebook pages had been set up in tribute to Slater, with many users of the social networking site expressing support for him for walking off the job. One such page had nearly 3,500 followers early Tuesday.
    Slater, 39, remained in custody Monday night. His attorney's name wasn't immediately available, and there was no home telephone number listed for him.
    A woman who answered a phone at a previous residence listed for Slater in Thousand Oaks, Calif., identified herself as his mother but said she wasn't speaking to the media.
    JetBlue Airways Corp. said in a statement that it was working with the Federal Aviation Administration and Port Authority police to investigate the matter.
    It said the safety of its customers and crew members was never at risk.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: Upset flight attendant grabs beer, activates chute, goes home

Originally posted by floridaorange
    charges of criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and trespassing.
    Sounds to me like they haven't got much of a case
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
      By Monday night, several Facebook pages had been set up in tribute to Slater, with many users of the social networking site expressing support for him for walking off the job. One such page had nearly 3,500 followers early Tuesday.
      Its rahul mote all over again. Gazza is said to be on the way
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2008

Re:

I heard about this on the radio this morning. I suppose that I won't be hitting anyone with my luggage anymore.

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

this was on the national news last night. pretty funny stuff.

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

they didn't mention the part about him being in the middle of him banging his boyfriend when they came to arrest him? tsk tsk... not good reporting!
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...