I was glad Kamal arrived sacked because I had an unplanned meeting with Cocktails a day before thanks to my mates coming over to pick me up without leaving me with a choice not to go.
Who on Mercury Server would you meet in person?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Who on Mercury Server would you meet in person?
I was glad Kamal arrived sacked because I had an unplanned meeting with Cocktails a day before thanks to my mates coming over to pick me up without leaving me with a choice not to go.
So a low evening was just fine and I enjoyed it a lot. And yeah, maybe already next year and if not then 2012 will be my turn again to fly to the States. Hopefully meeting before with Kamal and MJ in London.
-
Re: Who on Mercury Server would you meet in person?
Meeting Kamal, Tom, asdf_admin, Hos, arielus, palmer, dhar, miketpoto, Maff, Huggie Smiles would all make my day, but there are a couple of people that would top them all (no offense, guys): beanz and patakypalA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Who on Mercury Server would you meet in person?
nice, can't wait to see the motherboard galactic starship processing control panel!it was AMAZING to meet up in Frankfurt but I was downright destroyed from the week before (work/partying), evening was low key with awesome dinner + pool + ps3 but all in all, meeting up with Tom was just fantastic. so glad I could do it and hopefully do it again next year.
will post pictures shortlyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment