Who on Mercury Server would you meet in person?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: Who on Mercury Server would you meet in person?

I was glad Kamal arrived sacked because I had an unplanned meeting with Cocktails a day before thanks to my mates coming over to pick me up without leaving me with a choice not to go. So a low evening was just fine and I enjoyed it a lot. And yeah, maybe already next year and if not then 2012 will be my turn again to fly to the States. Hopefully meeting before with Kamal and MJ in London.

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Meeting Kamal, Tom, asdf_admin, Hos, arielus, palmer, dhar, miketpoto, Maff, Huggie Smiles would all make my day, but there are a couple of people that would top them all (no offense, guys): beanz and patakypal
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• BureOne
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
        it was AMAZING to meet up in Frankfurt but I was downright destroyed from the week before (work/partying), evening was low key with awesome dinner + pool + ps3 but all in all, meeting up with Tom was just fantastic. so glad I could do it and hopefully do it again next year.

will post pictures shortly
        nice, can't wait to see the motherboard galactic starship processing control panel!

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
          there are a couple of people that would top them all (no offense, guys): beanz and patakypal
          who could even be the same person!

Comment

Working...