• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: don't blame me I didn't vote for barack

Whining? Are your serious?

He is basically siding with an organization against the United States of America. This is considered high treason and he should be taken out by firing squad if it is true. Doesn't anyone in the US know right from wrong anymore? Going against your country is treason plain and simple, black and white... Period.

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Damn shame it takes a Canadian (no offense, it's more of an observation that a foreigner gets it foremost) to see it. The US is the ONLY country that still grants birthright citizenship...we are BANKRUPT if you haven't noticed so that needs to come to an end yesterday. And yea, I'm pissed and scared to death at the Keynesian catastrophe unfolding.

Also, previous Presidents have answered to similar world interests...this current one simply couldn't be more blatant if he tried. That witch Hilary is also trying to kowtow to the UN and the domestic ratification of the small arms treaty (mmm mmm the smell of enslavement in the morning).

Oh, and his worldview couldn't be more apparent based on the friends that he keeps, the mentors he pretends he doesn't have, the czars that he appoints and the racist/Marxist church that he attended for 20 years. The media was complicit in claiming none of this mattered...well, we're about to see just how foolish and shortsighted they were.

Finally, McCain's recent primary win in AZ shows just how hopeless it all is. The dude is a carbon copy of 0bama in that he says what you want to hear. His actions are almost entirely in opposition to his words.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

K

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

Right is Wrong, and Wrong is Right....NWO
          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

fcukin aye

Comment

• trick12
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

^^^
              Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

Working...