Re: mosque near ground zero

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
      Pass me the contact info for the learned stripper that opened your eyes and will be sure to contact her

meanwhile, check out after minute 5:20

you're using a guy who didn't finish high school to drive home your point. not judging, just using your argument against you.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

I'm using a comedian to turn humorous an otherwise ridiculously sensitive topic that is bound to turn this thread into an explosive argument. Guess that point was missed by a mile considering how this topic is going. Having said that, you could use the "lack of education" argument against Chris Rock against the (potential) "lack of education" argument against strippers in discrediting either person's opinion. So why would the argument in favor of strippers be any more compelling?

Having said that, what is your take on the Mosque being so close to Ground Zero?
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• dig72
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2004

FFS, it's not a mosque and yet the lies continue to be shamelessly spewed. Sounds all too painfully familiar.

Olbermann has his say.

Even the ADL, that's right folks, the Anti Defamation League, has spoken out against the Muslim community centre. You can't even make this shit up if you tried.

The US citizens are deliberately and continually being dumbed down by it's "media" and "leaders".

Hows the economy, job security going?
          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

^ you mad?

why so generalize? us u.s citizens, mate

we are toiling through it by the way
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

I'm confused, are you agreeing with Olbermann or disagreeing with him? Cause if you're agreeing with him, aren't you doing the same thing what you're accusing US citizens of? i.e. dumbed down by the media? Is Olbermann's preaching right just because he's saying what you agree with?

Originally posted by dig72
              FFS, it's not a mosque and yet the lies continue to be shamelessly spewed. Sounds all too painfully familiar.

Olbermann has his say.

Even the ADL, that's right folks, the Anti Defamation League, has spoken out against the Muslim community centre. You can't even make this shit up if you tried.

The US citizens are deliberately and continually being dumbed down by it's "media" and "leaders".

Hows the economy, job security going?
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Jenks
                I'm kind of a big deal.
                • Jun 2004

Having said that, what is your take on the Mosque being so close to Ground Zero?
                my opinion on the matter is pretty much this:

1. America missed a golden opportunity to showcase its Constitutional freedoms. The instinctive response of Americans should have been the same as President Obama's: Muslims have every right to build there. Where one religion can build a church, so can all religions.

and what Illustrious posted on the 2nd page, this:

While i can sympathize with families of 9/11 victims being sensitive to the issue, the media and the far right over the past 9 years having turned every muslim into a terrorist is what has fueled this fire. They're building a church in new york, the melting pot of the world, not a terrorist bunker on the grounds where the world trade center once stood.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Conceptually, I'm all for religious freedom, but when you have numerous cases of Imam's being accused (and pleading guilty) of terrorism in NYC alone, it sheds the issue in a different light.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• dig72
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2004

I'm confused, are you agreeing with Olbermann or disagreeing with him? Cause if you're agreeing with him, aren't you doing the same thing what you're accusing US citizens of? i.e. dumbed down by the media?
                    I agree with him and no I'm not.

Is Olbermann's preaching right just because he's saying what you agree with?
                    Olbermann makes sense and sounds very logical on this issue. Make of that what you will.
                    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                      why so generalize? us u.s citizens, mate
                      I accused the "media" and "leaders" of deliberately and continually dumbing down US citizens. And I stand by that comment 100%.

we are toiling through it by the way
                      Hope you get through it because they are the serious and real issues that will affect most American citizens.

And yet here we are discussing a mosque that isn't.

It's pure genious.
                      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                        • Mar 2008

gonna double post this here, seeing fit that it's relevance condones it...

lol yeah, there are the masses of average man.... but America is intrepid and vast. when you think you've come to know every aspect of it, you'll then be blowin' away by a whole new world of higher tier craziness. there's the morons all the way up to the super initiate. we work to death, sleep little and run shit with precision. America the brave, America the beautiful

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...